Chapter 7 : Agent Commande I died

Agent Commander I ' s Pov:

After I told the my friend Commander I ,Hoshimi and Tasuku ( He know Hoshimi Introduced to him ) so i was going to take a quest to go to the accident buddyfight temple suddenly it was dark in the temple so I use my flashlight to clear up so I read the accident story when the buddyfight start a day .

So I realize that Disaster force is the dangerous weapon . So I picture the note in the wall .

( Here is the note in the wall )

' Disaster force was made of darkness form Darkness Dragon World if someone use this it make them stronger and more evil inside there body . But there is no clue to unlock the secret forces that makes them back to way it was . And The one Monster is still alive never be defeated ( broken note ) '

I was surprise that ' never be defeated ____ ' I said to myself and i walk outside before that there is a starting to shack and I run until the outside open id foes and the piece of the temple fall of me .

Amaya's Pov :

I was waiting Agent Commander I i was here in the forest i remember that Agent Commander I ask me to stay here he was acting like a agent for long time ago . Suddenly I hear a falling temple so I run so fast suddenly if I came here it was broke and I looking for Agent Commander I

I remove the broke of the piece of the old temple suddenly finally found him he is cover with blood I surprise with horror so a call for help and they bring him in the hospitals.

' Agent Commander I please don't leave us in behind ' I said and I cry suddenly he open his eyes a little bit ' Amaya..... * cough * * cough * ' he whisper to me and i was scared that he almost died if his died who be our Commander in BuddyAgent !

' Amaya there is...... Something at who is your Commander .....'

' Please we need u 😣 '

' Is my brother Haru Kaede '

' Please Ryota Kaede don't do this to us ( Ryota Kaede that's Agent Commander's real name ) '

And he is not birthing and he was died .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I looking for the villain named Snake and suddenly call to Andre-chan so i turn on my earphone in my right ear ' What is it I'm middle of a job here 💢' i'm angry bc i was to late to here what they up to ' It is about Agent Commander I he died '

So i was surprise and with horror .

' You kidding me right ? "

' No Kidding come back to the BuddyAgent base ok '

' Ok Andre I be right there '

So i turn off the ear phone and Buster was done video I was lucky bc he video what they planing ( he use a voice video ) so I use my Buddyskill ' Buddyskill on ' my core deck case said and I fly fast then ever . Suddenly if I here Andre was right about Agent Commander is died so I looking for Andre and he is here with his Buddy in his side and I walk to him " Hey Andre what happen to Agent Commander I ? " . I said and he never repealed and he look sad and look at me .

" He died by a old temple of Buddyfight suddenly it shack and broke 😔 "

" I going to miss Agent Commander I when I meet him and I joining the BuddyAgent

( 2 Years ago )

When Tasuku and I are walking though the park and he said has a mission to do so he left me in the park and my buddy is right beside my side . " Tasuku is really have important mission right " I ask him and he look at me before he ask . I saw a mystery man who is sneaking on the tree . So i walk to the tree there is nobody so walk back before that i saw a mystery guy was attacking by a two dog mans ( it was form when Jack laugh at the core deck case it was a underwear ) .

So i sneak and i saw them hunting him so a step forward and I yelled at the two " Hey u two leave him alone !! " I yelled and I kick his face's with my fist hand . " U little rat !!! " said the second one he jump but I deck and kick his stomach. Suddenly he hit me with his deck case and I fall down ' that was pain but must get stronger ' I said and I was stand up and kick him in the face with a shoes .

so they run away and I help the mystery man so he thank me " Your welcome sir it was my job to help people,bye and stay safe 😊 " I wave and before I get back to when i set beside Buster . He garb me and he start to spoke .

" Hold on i never Introduced myself my named is Ryota Kaede I'm a commander of the BuddyAgent "

" R-really ? "

" yeah really and for now on welcome to the BuddyAgent and what's your named "

" My name is Hoshimi Tsubasa and just call me Hoshimi "

" Nice name and use the hand of yours so u can enter the BuddyAgent and I will show u and help u to even u new "

He said and give me a uniform of the BuddyAgent and he have u a note said 'Meet me in the broken building that is our hideout ' and I look to him and he is gone . And I go back to the park and I talk to Buster and Also my family and Tasuku

( In the present )

I was about to cry when Agent Commander I was died and he pat me in my left shoulder " Don't worry everything is going to be fine " he said and he walk away suddenly a young man it's color was yellow ( like lighting bolt ) he is wearing a black shirt with a symbol on it ( just like card at the back ) his hair was like a spy agent ( is u want to see his hair search this one http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324952/Ryan-Fogle-CIA-spy-frat-boy-loved-Daily-Show-emerged-U-S-ambassador-summoned-Russian-foreign-office-embarrassing-arrest.html ) his pants is color black with pocket in his side .

He walking and see his brother " What happen to Ryota ? " He said and looking that Amya and she explain why he is died and he looks sad losing his cousin ( that was his family member his parents died ) . He step forward and start to spoke

" I'm his bother of Ryota Kaede he is my only family member I have we are brothers until he died . For now on I will be The Commander of BuddyAgnet just called me Agent Commander II bc he is the first Commander I wish he is watching me " he said and all of the agent's of the buddy the continued what there are doing.

And he look at me " U must be Hoshimi Tsubasa I heard that when he ask u about u " He smile and he walk to his office .

To Be Continued........