41: Again and Again

THE PHANTOM'S FACE WAS NO LONGER BLURRED...

Now I can see gorgeous blue eyes staring into mine as he wrapped his arms tight around my waist and rested his forehead on mine.

"Hello goddess" he teased as he wore his all time signature smirk.

I smirked back and tugged at his collar and made him bend down closer to my height "Hello pirate"

He placed an enticing kiss on my neck and bit on the skin tenderly and passionately as I melted into him. He nibbled at my ear and whispered so softly I could feel his breath tickling my neck.

"I love you my dark angel"

"And I love you my Captain"

Then the scene all disappeared on a blur. The rest flew by in a blink but I could see them clearly and vividly. There was Harry and I laying down on a beach watching the sun set. His metal hook felt cold on my hand as I traced patterns on it with my fingers. We kissed until the sun went down and the sky was dark as he held me in his arms.

There was another of us stargazing on an outlook post by the docks which looked suspiciously similar to the one we have now. He was reading poems to me. Then there was him in what looked like a ballroom. There were many people, it looked like a festivity of some kind. He was kneeling in front of me with a ring in his hand.

"Will you marry me?"

I practically leapt into his arms screaming "Yes!"

Then we were married. My heart ached at the thought of our past. We were married. We were actually husband and wife. How could I forget all this? The wedding passed by in a blur in my mind the details weren't clear. There were blue flowers, a black wedding dress, an "I do" and a kiss. Thats all I can remember. It wasn't the wedding that counted anyway, it was the marriage.

What happened after the wedding was clear as day to me. We giggled like children going to his ship. He carried me bridal style onto it and we laughed and smiled so much. I never seen myself so happy in real life or in a dream.

He lifted the anchor and we set sail to the middle of nowhere out in the sea. There out in the sea he kissed me ferociously and held me closer than ever. He began to mess with the zipper of my dress and I practically ripped away his shirt. My dress was beginning to fall down, I can feel the soft fabric slipping away and my skin exposed to his touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped to wrap my legs around his waist. His hands gripped my thighs to hold me up. We stumbled our way as if we were drunk, into the Captain's quarters and slammed the door shut. We spent the night in pure bliss.

I almost laughed. I remember telling Harry I have never shared a bed with a man. Turns out I have shared a bed and even more with a man (HIM may I add) and I just didn't remember.

More blurs of kisses and laughter and love but then they were exchanged with dark skies, and a storm out in the sea. Lightning set the ship he was in on fire and split it in two. It was swallowed by the depths of the sea and so was he.

My heart dropped when I found out. As the goddess of death, I can feel it if whenever someone close to me died. And at that moment, I felt an unexplainable searing pain in my chest that made me fall down to my knees and cry out in agony. Fearing the worst I rushed to the Underworld. I immediately barged into the judgement room of the Underworld where the Fates decide what happens to the deceased. I was not allowed in there but I didn't care.

There the Fates, three mean old women sat high up in their chairs as the judge and down below on the ground was my Captain. The Fates shrieked at me to get out but I screamed right back at them.