2: My Oath

"HYACINTH WAKE UP! COME ON! WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!"

I woke up to Evie's voice in the morning. I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. I have stayed in the Isle for almost a year now. I roomed with Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and their parents. Apparently, Maleficent and my Dad are besties.

Evie pushed me out of bed. My butt hit the floor.

"Ow! What the Underworld was that for?!" I stood up and shouted my temper showing through my fire hair turning red.

I glared daggers at Evie although she was used to my temper fits.

"You, Mal, and I are going shopping today so let's get moving!" Evie said in such a good mood it sickened me.

I groaned but trudged along to get ready anyway.

I found a Mal who was in the same predicament as me. She didn't look too happy about being woken up early.

"So how the Underworld are we friends with her?" I asked.

The purple haired daughter of Maleficent scoffed "I have no idea"

"Hey you guys! I heard that!"

WE WALKED THROUGH THE STREETS OF THE ISLE.

While we were passing through a stall, I easily stole a luscious red apple and sniffed it to make sure it wasn't poisoned. Not like it would affect me if it was anyway. Poison does not affect Hades or Hades kids.

I took a big bite and enjoyed the sweetness. Mal and Evie looked at me incredously.

"How do you have such great slight of hand?" Mal asked.

I shrugged. "Well when you're friends with the god of thieves you pick up a few stuff"

"Jay would be put to shame" Evie chuckled.

I laughed out loud "He already has"

Once Jay and I had a competition of who could steal the most stuff without getting caught. All through slight of hand. Of course, I won. I had more experience than him. I've stolen things since 100 years old. And now I'm.... Well I'm not sure how old I am. 4000? 5500?

All I know is I look 16 on the outside.

I checked my watch and saw it was almost 2pm. I have to meet up with Harry.

"Uh, I'll see you guys later. I have to meet up with Harry" I said.

"Okay see you! Have fun with your date!" Evie teased. Though Mal didn't look too pleased. I was friends with her enemy's first mate.

We have argued about it a few times but in the end we agreed that her problem with Uma is her problem and Harry and I have no strings attached to that.

"Evie for the millionth time in my immortal life Harry and I are not a thing!"

I rush to me and Harry's meeting spot at the docks.

There was a certain lookout post that stood high above the ground and the area was pretty isolated. It was our special meet up spot. Up there you get a good view of the Isle and see Auradon from afar.

I wonder what it's like in Auradon. Probably nothing compared to Olympus anyway. Hermes secretly smuggled me into Olympus once in a while to see my mom and we were careful not to get caught by Zeus

I reach the lookout post. Harry was already up there with his usual attire. He looks down to see me at the bottom and motions me to come up there.

Feeling lazy about climbing and concerned about my heels, I shadow traveled up there and appeared behind him. I could feel his confused face as to where I disappeared.