21:Friends

(BEN)
I WAS BEING KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES...

I should've listened to Evie when she said don't wander on your own. Now Rose will kill me for this. So would Hyacinth. One pirate with dark hair and blue eyes was dragging me along the streets of the Isle.

People made way for him making me think he was feared around here. I wonder if Mal knows who he is or if they knew each other. They seem to.

"You made a really big mistake comin' here" he said grinning widely.

"Look you don't have to do this. I can give you what you want just let me go"

"You can't give me what I want because for that you'd have to go back 6 months ago and you wouldnt even agree"

He turned to me giving me an angered look saying "Because what I want is that you never would have taken Hyacinth away from me because now without her living in this hellhole is a lot worse. Now that she is back what I ask from you is to not take her away again"

He glared at me intensely and looked me up and down.

"But that seems too hard seeing she is your asisstant isnt she?"

I sighed and thought hard. Who is this person? He seems pretty close to Hyacinth. Or knows her very well.

"Who are you?"

"Oh pardon me your majesty" he mocked "Im Harry Hook. Son of Captain Hook"

I couldnt stop my mouth. "Harry? You're the Harry that Hyacinth talks about a lot?"

He gave me an incredous look. "She talks about me?" He said unbelievingly.

I nodded yes. "Well mostly to Rose my sister and Mal and Evie. I've only ever heard of you from them"

He seemed speechless and somewhat curious.

"What did she say? About me I mean"

I felt conflicted about what to say. I cant tell him Hyacinth loves him because that is Hyacinth's part and I already spilled enough.

"How you used to be friends and now you're rivals. She said stuff about being hurt because you chose your Captain over your friendship"

He remains speechless. I thought of saying something about why Hyacinth is here but thought twice about it because it could possibly make her obvious.

But I wanted to say it in a subtle way as much as possible. Just enough to make him want to rekindle their friendship. Also a way to send a secret message that Hyacinth wants their friendship back.

So as nonchanlant as I could I added "She misses you by the way. Hyacinth I mean"

He immediately perks up. "Really?"

I nodded yes. "Why else do you think she'd go back to the Isle" I said.

He grimaced. "Well she's going to go back anytime soon. She seems to love it there with you guys and that boyfriend of hers"

He spat the word out like a disease. I decided not to tell him the truth about Henry and Hyacinth right now because, again, that's Hyacinth's part to tell.

"Pretty soon when she finds a way to get you back to them she would leave again and this Isle will be more of a curse than it already was"

My face saddens. These villain kids had nothing to do with their parents. They deserve a shot of a normal life.