>30<

|Peter|

When morning came I was drenched in sweat as I finished pounding my bloody fits into a punching bag. Letting out a unhappy sigh as I walked over to a wall were a small med-kit hung. Grabbing the kit I sat on a bench and started to clean and wrap my hands.

"Oh... Hello Peter, I didn't know that you were here." A deep voice spoke.

I looked up to see Bucky, Steve and Sam standing at the entrance of the gym. Bucky and Sam smiled and waved at me, I smiled at them ignoring Steve.

"Yeah, well I'm going up anyways, so I'll see you all at breakfast." I said.

I finished bandaging my last hand before I put away the kit and started to make my way to the door.

"Why are you suddenly leaving? Hiding something?" Steve questioned.

I paused.

"No, I was in here since three this morning. I couldn't sleep so I came to work out." I half lied to Steve.

I didn't want to tell him that I was researching my dead parents and that I had hacked into some secret government websites, let alone SHIELD. Before Steve could say anything to me I left the room and decided to shower before going up to see everyone.

~

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and started to brush my teeth. Walking out of my bathroom to start grabbing some clothes and throwing them onto my bed. I grabbed a clean pair of boxers and walked back into the bathroom putting on my boxers as I spat the paste into the sink. After rinsing off my toothbrush I used my towel to dry my hair before throwing it into the hamper and walked out of the bathroom once more.

I put on my blue jeans before putting on a science pun shirt that was about Atoms. Once done I ran my hand through my hair and turned to face my bedroom door just for me to scream and trip over my own two feet, falling behind my bed.

"Oh crap! Sorry about that Kid." A familiar voice spoke up. "Yes we didn't mean to scare him! Oh shut up yellow!"

I scrambled to my feet and look to see Deadpool standing outside my door. I felt my face heat up when I realised that saw me walking around in a towel getting ready for the day. There were footsteps rushing towards my room and I saw Harry and Eddie appear as well at the door.

"Pete! Are you okay! What happened!!" Harry asked rushing over to me.

"Um... I.. uh... he..." I was stumbling over my words.

"I kinda sorta scared him without meaning too... by the way kid... Nice abs." Deadpool said.

Both Harry and Eddie glared at the man while I planned my death, Goodbye cruel world! I looked at Harry for a moment.

"Har.... If you can't find my body in three days don't search for me." I said, he just sighed.

"Pete you aren't going to fake your death just to change you name and hide." Harry stated, looking at me like a parent would with a child.

I muttered that he ruined my plan before I walked out, shooting glares at Deadpool and a smile at Eddie. I walked into the elevator, Harry and the two adults following. We all were quiet in the elevator.... well... Deadpool was humming the Jaws theme all the way to the family floor. Once we arrive I rushed into the kitchen to start making myself some food.

"Morning Pete." Tony greeted.

"Morning Tony." I said.

I noticed that Tony frowned every time I called him Tony. Thinking back on it I did call Tony 'Dad' but haven't since then. I pulled out some food and a box of Raspberry pop tarts and started eating while Harry, Eddie and Deadpool did the same.