>21<

|Gamora|

It has been two days since we came to stay at the tower and two days since we met Peter. The kid was sweet when we first met but when we all found out about his arm he did a 180 and was all sad and quiet. Quill tried to help but Peter would just sigh and look away. I may barely know the kid but I hate the look of sadness and pain in his eyes. Wanda told us about their plan on helping Peter with his bullies, Rocket and Quill agreed that they would help, I promised that I wouldn't hurt the kids... too bad. Groot happily agreed the same with Drax and Mantis.

I walked into the kitchen to find Peter and Harry eating food. Peter was working on some project while Harry was texting someone.

"Hello boys." I greeted.

"Hi Gamora." Harry said, glancing at me before looking at his phone.

"Hello Miss. Gamora." Peter mumbled as he studied what he had written.

"It's Gamora Peter. Anyways what are you working on?" I said.

Peter was silent for a minute before he looked at me and smiled.

"A new web formula. I'm trying to make them stronger and shock proof as well." Peter said.

I raised a brow at this. Peter must have noticed before his grin widened.

"Watch this."

Was all Peter said before raising his arm and his middle and ring finger pressed the middle of his palm and shot a white string and it hit a box that said 'PETER'S POP TARTS' in bold writing and tugged the box towards himself and caught it with ease.

"What was that?!" I asked.

"That was my web that I personally made. I need my webs to be strong since I have to swing from them." Peter said.

"Why do you need to swing from them?" I asked.

"Oh because I'm Spider-man. Normally I wouldn't tell anyone my identity, but you guys are heroes and I know that you wouldn't tell anyone so I trust you with my secret." Peter said.

I smiled, then we heard Tony shouting from somewhere on the family floor.

"PETER!!! COME HERE I NEED HELP!!"

We all looked at each other before Peter got up and left, Harry and I did our own thing right after.

|Peter|

I walked down to Tony's lab and saw him and Bruce on the table looking at the floor with horror.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked over.

"Ah.. hey... kid... uh can you.. uh deal with that." Tony said pointing to the floor.

"Deal with wha- AAAHHH!!!" I looked at the floor to see a big hairy spider about the size of my palm.

I jumped on to the ceiling in fear.

"I'm not touching it!" I yelped.

"But your Spider-man! The word 'spider' is literally in your name!" Tony said.

I crawled to the far side of the lab, grabbing a clear glass jar before crawling back to the spider and webbed the end of the jar. Lowering the jar to the ground, trapping the eight legged demon.

"There, now you deal with it." I said before swinging out of the lab and stayed on the ceiling. I could hear Tony telling Bruce to deal with it but Bruce ran passed me.

"Hey Fri, can you get Steve to deal with the spider that is in the lab please." I asked.

I then saw Steve walking down the hall, giving me a look before walking into Tony's lab and I just left to go find Harry or somebody to hang with. As I was crawling around I stumbled upon Groot, Quill and Rocket in the game room. I grinned before I felt something on my hand.