>26<

|Eddie|

We all had to sit and wait for Spider-man to come out of surgery for his leg. Deadpool and the kid, that Venom saved from falling, was pacing the floors looking like a nervous wreck. Deadpool was just talking to himself.

'Can we eat him? We can eat him if he annoys us?'

I blinked before leaning forward groaning at Venom. The kid looked at me before walking over to sit next to me. I glanced at the kid and sighed.

"So.." I started.

Man it has been awhile since I talked to someone, not after my Ex.

"I'm Harry. Harry Osborn." the kid, Harry, said.

"Eddie Brock. You already met Venom." I replied.

Venom appeared on my shoulder making Harry blink and I heard Deadpool gasp.

"That is so COOL!!!" Deadpool shouted.

"Wow. That is really cool... How did Venom and you met?" Harry asked, looking at Venom with interest.

"We met Eddie while we were escaping a lab." Venom said.

Harry nodded.

"You found each other in a lab! Aw~ that is so sweet!" Deadpool gushed.

"Can we eat him Eddie?" Venom asked.

"No! You can't eat him!" I said.

Venom just groaned before hiding just in time for the door to open and stepped out a woman in scrubs. She sighed as she walked over.

"So how is Spidey?" Harry asked.

"He's fine, his healing factor has kicked in so his leg should be good in a few days. His cuts and bruises are slowly healing but other then that he is okay and awake. You may see him." She said before walking away.

"Come on, lets go see Spidey!" Deadpool cheered.

|Peter|

I sighed as I slowly sat up wincing as I shifted my injured leg as I sat up a bit. Groaning as I fall back against my pillows on the bed.

"Knock knock, you wearing your mask Spidey?" Harry's voice called through the door.

"No, give me a moment!" I called back before webbing my mask towards me.

I put it on before giving Harry the go ahead. I watched as Harry, Eddie, Deadpool walk into the room and made their way over to me. I waved as Harry walked over and sat next to me on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Eddie asked.

"Good I guess... I mean my leg is throbbing, I have a headache but other then that I'm okay." I said.

Deadpool jumped onto the bed and sat cross legged at my feet, I hissed at the sudden movement. I heard a hiss and looked over at Eddie to see Venom's head on Eddie's shoulder glaring at Deadpool.

"Watch it! Don't hurt him more!" Venom hissed.

"Yeesh! Sorry... I know..... like did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" Deadpool said.

"Uh... Are you okay?" Harry asked Deadpool.

Deadpool nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah just talking to the boxes in my head." He said.

I just weakly chuckled before letting out a tired sigh. Harry looked at me with a worried look, Eddie studied me while Deadpool watched me with his head tilted slightly.