>28<

|Peter|

Happy took me up to my floor and led me to my room so I could change. He left me alone for privacy, while taking the food so he could put them away in the fridge for later. I slowly took off my hoodie and shirt that were stained with my blood, looking at the neatly wrapped bandages and I felt tears in my eyes. I remembered the first time at the Orphanage that I punishments that  Miss. Sunny gave me when she noticed or when she remembered that I was there.

But there was that one time when my 'punishment' was bad. It was all that little spoiled brat fault that my back was covered in blood and knife wounds and wounds from the whip.

|Third person point of view|

"PETER GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" Miss. Sunny yelled.

Peter walked down the stairs to the living room to see Miss. Sunny and Lizzy standing in the middle of the room. Lizzy was around twelve years old and was very very rude and she was a overly spoiled brat if you asked anyone of the other kids. Lizzy was well liked by Miss. Sunny and she would get anything that she wanted, heck the little brat had a boyfriend that Miss. Sunny blackmailed into dating her. Peter felt bad for the boy who was forced into dating her.

Peter looked at the two and noticed the torn dress that Lizzy was wearing and the red puffy eyes on the little girl. Peter had known Lizzy for a week and he didn't like her. She at first tried to flirt with him, which made Peter very uncomfortable with, James and Max both had to keep her away from Peter after the teen stopped talking. That didn't sit well with the twelve year old brat so she would break things and pin them on Peter or lie just to make Peter's life a living nightmare.

"Peter." Miss. Sunny hissed. "Lizzy told me that you did this to her! That you tried to... to... I can't even say it since it is a horrible thing!" Miss. Sunny said, looking like she was either going to cry or be all dramatic about whatever happened to Lizzy.

"I-I didn't want him near me Miss.... I have a boyfriend!" Lizzy sobbed, like a ugly down right fake sobs that would make actors cringe at how bad she was at fake crying.

But that is when Peter knew exactly what the lie was about, Lizzy was accusing him of trying to make her his girlfriend by force. There was a few things that Peter knew really well that; one Bratty snobs weren't Peters type, two she is too young for the teen, and three Peter already have a crush on someone. But the brunette couldn't speak to defend himself.

"Well what do you say for yourself Peter?" Miss. Sunny sneered.

Peter pulled out a pen and paper and scribbled out his response.

'Lizzy is lying. Plus I don't date girls who are younger then me. Besides I just got back from practice so I couldn't have done anything to her.' That didn't please the both of them.

"THAT'S IT! YOU YOUNG MAN ARE GETTING THE TREATMENT!" She shouted.

Peter backed away and Miss. Sunny marched forward and grabbed Peter by the arm then proceed to drag him to her office. Where she spent the next hour beating Peter for something that he didn't do. Peter just wished that someone would come through those doors and save him.

~

Max and James found Peter in their shared room in tears, covered in his own blood. The teen had a note already written for them and when they finished reading the note they both were angry at Lizzy and Miss. Sunny for the teens injuries. They had taken pictures just in case if someone found out about Peter's injuries in the future.

|Peter|

I sucked in a breath before releasing it as I was grabbing a long sleeved button down shirt then grabbed a sweater to help cover the bandages. I then walked out of my room to see Tony and the rest of the Avengers, along with Pepper, Happy and Harry, sitting on the couches quietly talking to each other.