>17<

|Peter|

I waved goodbye to Happy before heading into the tower, I walked through the Lobby waving to some of the workers before walking into the private elevator and headed to the Family floor. I was a little nervous about Pepper telling everyone what happened and I could see them all marching up to Flash's home and threatening the kid with the inch of his life.

I heard the familiar ding of the elevator, I watched the doors slide open and when I stepped out Pepper was at my side hugging me.

"Are you okay Pete?" she asked, running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm fine, really." I said.

The Avengers all slowly made their why towards me when Scott spoke up.

"Peter that kid inappropriately harassed you at lunch!" Scott said.

All eyes were on me. I paled a bit before looking at the ground.

"It's fine I can handle it, besides he only did it once." I said.

"Once? Peter he could start doing that on a regular basics and who knows what he will do next!" Clint added.

I kept my mouth shut as some of the Avengers added on to the matter, their voices started to rise and I felt my throat going tight. It was getting harder to breath my senses went haywire, all of the noise reminded me of the plane crash. My head lowered, my eyes squeezed shout my breath was short. I was having a sensory overload and a Panic attack at the same time.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I flinched before falling to my knees with my hands over my ears. I felt tears fall from my eyes while curling in on myself.

"Peter?" a soft voice whispered.

The room what silent but to me it was loud and it hurt.

"Peter your okay, your safe." Wanda whispered, soft enough for me to hear.

"Hurts.... Everything is too loud, too bright...." I chocked out softly.

I felt something go over my eyes, I flinched a bit but allowed it. Then my head phones were placed over my ears, it help tune everything out a bit. I sat there curled up into a ball against the wall as stray tears fell and a sniffle here and there. But after a while I felt the panic leave but my body was still working out the overload. I slowly passed out from the mental exhaustion, I felt someone catch my limp body before I slipped into darkness.

|Harry|~Before Peter passes out~

King T'Challa had came in at some point in the day telling me that he has someone coming to help with the Goblin case in an hour, I was thankful for the help and I made sure to let him know. So here I am sitting on a table with a small cap on my head and a strawberry smoothie in hand.

The princess of Wakanda was typing away on a laptop while talking to me about how I am the third 'Broken White Boy' that she had to help or 'Fix' in her case. I sighed as she started telling me about a officer that she had to help which led into a whole story about a war in her country. It was very interesting to hear, she asked questions about my life and I simply told her that I hated my father and that Peter and I were like brothers.

"Okay Harry. It looks like you are good to go, the Goblin can't control you anymore so you are free." She chirped.

"Thank you Princess." I said, a small smile worked its way to my lips.

"No problem." She said.

We both walked out of the Med bay before we saw Steve rush into the Med bay with Peter in his arms. I looked at my friend with worry while the others soon followed.