>11<

|Hope|~Five minutes before Scott and Peter came~

My father and I were going over some upgrades for the Wasp and the Ant-man suit's, but we will be in contact with Scott when we need his suit. I sipped some mint herbal tea, typing in some lines of coding into the laptop when there was a frantic knock on our door. I looked up to my father and he slowly got up and walked to the door and opening it.

"What do you want Scott." My father asked.

I was confused, we haven seen him in months, and my father is still upset with him for going to Germany to fight the Avengers and everything.

"Please you have to help the kid!" I heard Scott's panicked voice.

"Hope! Get the medical supplies!" My father shouted, "Take him to the spare room Scott." My father instructed.

I get up and rushed to the closet in the hall and grabbed a sliver kit and rushed to the spare room. I see the masked vigilant known as Spider-man laying on the spare bed bleeding all over the sheets. Scott takes Spider-man's mask off and I see a young teen laying their, brown eyes in a daze, paling skin.

"Your safe kid, we are going to take care of you. Your safe." Scott whispered gently.

"Scott how did this happen!" My father asked as I lift the teens sweater off his body so I could see if there were any other injuries but what I found brought tears to my eyes and both my father and Scott cursed.

There were three faint scars across Peter's chest invisible to an untrained eye. I then looked at the wound and started to clean, disinfect, and to stitch the wound.

"The kid stopped a mugging and one of them pulled out a spare knife and stabbed the kid. I wasn't fast enough to stop it. He was doing great, really you've should have seen him! It was like he was dancing, he was fast and threw great punches as well." Scott said.

"Don't worry Scott, he will be okay." my father said as he led Scott out of the room.

~

|Peter|

I groaned as I slowly came out of my sub-conscious and back into reality. Blinking my eyes a few times to see a white roof and a nice bedroom. I slowly sat up wincing in pain but I sat up none of the less.

Looking around the room to see scrunched up sheets and my sweater on a chair with my mask. I froze as I stared at my mask and the rush of panic hits me. I go to get off the bed when I saw ant's everywhere. So naturally I jumped out of bed and on to the roof with a squeak.

"Peter! Are you okay!" I heard Scott running into the room with two people behind him.

"Where am I! Why are there ants on the ground! who are they! Scott!" I asked in a complete panic, but who can blame me this isn't something I am use to.

"Peter these two are people that I worked with. The lady with black hair, was the one who helped stitched your wound, is Hope Pym. The man next to her is her father Hank Pym, the man who made this suit that I am wearing." Scott said.

I froze, Hank Pym was a famous man. A man who was known for his Pym participial formula, that people wanted to get their hands on.

"As for the ants they are for security measures.... I think?" Scott said, slightly confused.

"No Scott they were keeping an eye on the kid in cause he pops the stitches." Mr. Pym said, "When you were here the second time after you stole my suit they were for security." Mr. Pym said, Scott looked shocked and slightly hurt by this.

"You can come down, I need to check the stitches." Hope said.

I got down from the roof and allowed Hope to come over and check the wound. I heard her gasp in shock.