*You belong with me (Prussia)

Start from the beginning

If you could see

That I'm the one

Who understands you.

Been here all along.

So, why can't you see-

You belong with me,

You belong with me?

You got up, it was Wednesday and you had a day off.

You dressed in your (fav t-shirt) and slipped on a pair of skinny jeans with your (h/l) (h/c) hair down and walked out the door.

As you were walking down the street, you noticed a park bench and decided to sit on it and read the newest edition of (book/manga other than Hetalia of course).

Walk in the streets with you in your worn out jeans

I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be.

Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself,

"Hey, isn't this easy?"

"Hallo _____!" You heard and lifted your nose out of your book.

"Hey Gil."

"It's a wunderbar (wonderful) morning isn't it?!" He announced with his signature smirk.

You nodded.

"Cheep!"

You looked in Gilert's hair and out popped a yellow chick.

"No, I didn't forget about you Gilbird~! How could you think such a thing~!" You said with a laugh.

"Hey meine (my) awesome feathered friend!" He said with a smile as Gilbird flew on to his finger. "So _____, how are jou?"

You smiled. "Good, and you?"

He shrugged. "Oh jou know just . . . AWESOME!" He laughed and you joined him.

HONK! HONK! (No, it's not Gamzee you Homestucks)

Right in front of you was (g/n) in her red convertible. "Hey Gillybear~!" She smiled at him and waved.

Then (g/n) looked at you and scowled. What kind of nickname is Gillybear?!

"Sorry Frau, I have to go!" He said then jumped up off the park bench and got into the car.

(g/n) drove away leaving you alone, but not with one last look of "go f*ck yourself"!

You rolled your eyes and went back to your book.

And you've got a smile

That can light up this whole town.

I haven't seen it in awhile

Since she brought you down.

You kicked your legs back and forth on the park bench as you waited for Gil. He told you to wait up for him so you did.

You heard a sigh and turned around and there was Gilbert.

"Hey Gil."

"Hallo. . ." He sighed again and sat down.

"OK, what's wrong?" You asked, scooting closer to him. He smile was gone.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He said blandly.

You say you're fine-I know you better than that.

Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?