Chapter 8 - Saturday

Just really love the song I added!:)

Chapter 8 - Saturday

I walked up to Harry's door, pushing my phone into my pocket. I had already texted him before I left saying I was on my way. I knocked softly as I waited on the doorstep.

"Hi," he greeted quietly as he appeared behind the door. I walked inside and Harry shut the door behind me.

I looked around his house, the walls were beige and it was pretty nice. There were stairs to the side that curled up to the next level.

"My dad's in his office and my mom's at my sister's volleyball game." Harry explained.

"I didn't know you had a sister." I admitted.

"Yeah, we have different dads. My father is her step-dad." he said. "Do you want to get started?"

"Yeah, sure." I nodded, as Harry lead the way up his stairs. He walked down the hall and went to the last door on the right. He walked in and I followed, as he shut the door behind us. His walls were a pale blue, pretty bare except for a painting on the wall. There was a large bed up against the farthest wall, in the center. There was a tv in the corner on a dresser, and a book shelf on the opposite wall. He also had two closet doors by the bookshelf.

"Your room is huge," I commented, as I looked around at it.

Harry shrugged, walking over to the bookshelf. "I have a few Chemistry books." he said, pulling three off.

"You're such a nerd." I said, with a laugh.

He tried to hide his smile, but failed. "Yeah, I know. My bookshelf kind of proves it."

Harry held the books, and sat down on his bed. I sat down next to him, as he opened up one of the books.

"This book has all the elements printed in the front." he said, pointing to them. "You're gonna have to learn most of them if you want to pass."

I groaned. "I really suck at remembering the abbreviations for them."

"You'll get the hang of it." Harry said. "You can only get better with practice."

Harry went over the elements, explaining what each one was. He said I should read over them everyday, but I doubted that was going to happen.

"The easiest ones to remember are like Hydrogen, Oxygen.. the ones that only have one letter. At least you have those two down, since you know the combination for water."

"H2O," I said, with a nod.

"Exactly. Carbon is very easy too, since the abbreviation is just a C." he said, pointing to it on the chart.

After going over a few more elements, Harry decided to put that book away and move onto the next one.

As Harry walked back from the bookshelf, he tripped over the rug in front of his bed. He fell forward, falling onto me, making me lay down on the bed. His head landed on my chest as we both fell backward into the bed.

"I'm sorry," Harry said, his voice sounding panicky.

"Wow Harry, are you hitting on me?" I teased, as he rolled off of me and I sat up.

"What?! No-"

"I'm just joking, Harry." I said, as I started laughing.

"Oh," he said, relief in his voice.

* * *
Harry's POV

"I'll see you at school. Thanks for being my tutor." Louis said, as he opened the door.

"Bye," I said, shutting the door behind him as he walked out.

I face palmed myself once he left, I'm embarrassed myself and it made everything awkward.

Tripping would just have to happen, and then Louis asks if I'm hitting on him? I'd get my ass beat if that was the case. Louis would be weirded out and never talk to me again. Zayn would probably find out, along with his girlfriend Eleanor, and then my life would be ruined. I mean, yeah, Louis's attractive, but I'm not an idiot. You don't hit on a straight guy with a girlfriend.

I went back up to my room, moving the rug, so it wasn't in front of my bed anymore. I was not falling on him again. At least Louis isn't the kind of guy that would get pissed for me falling and made a joke out of it instead. At least he said it was a joke. What if he thinks I really was hitting on him?

My phone buzzed, making me jump.

From: Louis
Thanks again! I really appreciate your help.

To: Louis
It's no problem.

From: Louis
Should we plan again for next Saturday?

I didn't know how long this tutoring was going to go on, I just hoped I didn't embarrass myself every time.

To: Louis
Sure. I moved the rug.

From: Louis
Too bad, I wanted to see you fall again ;) lol

________________________

So, just wanted to clear this up : Harry's gay, but he's not exactly out. Like it's not public, but a few people know.

It's a Larry story, I'm not sure how they're going to develop feelings for each other, but it's going to happen. For example ; Harry falling on Louis.

I hope you like this! I do have a lot of ideas! Let me know what you think!

-Amanda Styles [11/26/14 happy Thanksgiving tomorrow guys! It's my sisters birthday]