Chapter 2 - Not a Party Guy

Chapter 2 - Not A Party Guy

I slid my tongue against Eleanor's lips, as she opened her mouth.

I rested one hand on her cheek and the other on her thigh. I lightly ran my hand up and down her thigh as we continued to kiss.

Eleanor slowly pulled away, causing me to frown.

"Don't frown Lou, if we keep making out we'll never make it to that party." Eleanor stated.

I sighed, entwining our fingers as I stood and pulled her up with me.

"Okay, okay let's go." I agreed.

* * *

I lead Eleanor through the people by our hands, both of us carrying a cup of beer.

"Can we make out now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Eleanor playfully rolled her eyes but then smiled. She lead me to the patio where only a few people were standing and talking.

There was one of those swings that looked like a couch, and Eleanor lead me straight to it, making me sit down first. She placed herself in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She connected our lips sloppily. Nothing about this kiss was innocent. I grabbed her butt with one hand, lazily placing the other one around her waist.

Someone cleared their throat. "Can you maybe get a room?" they asked, sounding angry.

Eleanor turned back to look at them. "That's why we came out here." she turned back to me, not caring about the other people and reconnecting our lips.

I gave her butt another squeeze, I mean anyone could admit she had an incredible ass. I hoped it made the people even more disgusted and they would leave.

Eleanor ran her hand over my chest, sliding it over my length and pressing against it.

I let out a moan in her mouth, pulling away from her. I looked behind her to see that the people had left. Still, we couldn't do this.

"What's wrong, Lou?" El asked.

"It's just that people could walk in on us. You're so hot, but Zayn would give me shit for so long!" I explained.

Eleanor pushed herself off of me and walked over to the patio door. She slid it shut and turned back to me.

"If someone comes in we'll hear it and we can stop." she said.

I nodded, eager for pleasure from her. "Okay." I said, hoping nobody came in here at all.

Eleanor got back in my lap looking me up and down. "Now where were we?"

* * *

The patio door slid open, but by now El was done. She still sat in my lap, but she was resting her head against my chest and we were just kind of sitting there in each others embrace.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." A familiar voice said.

"We're already done," Eleanor said with a giggle.

I looked up from El to see Harry standing there. I knew I recognized his voice.

He stood there awkwardly. He didn't look like he belonged at a party.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Harry.

"A friend brought me along.." he mumbled.

"You know him?" Eleanor questioned.

"Yeah, he's coach's assistant." I explained.

"Ohhhh!" Eleanor said in realization. "I need a drink, want anything babe?"

I shook my head but said thanks anyways. She went for the patio door and went into the party.

"What are you doing out here at a big party?" I questioned.

"I could ask you the same." Harry shot back.

"Making out with my girlfriend, your turn." I answered with a smirk.

"It's just I'm not much of a 'partier.'" he said with a shrug.  "I should go," I could tell he felt uncomfortable.

"Didn't you come out here to get away from the party?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, but its okay."

He quickly shuffled through the door and back into the party. I sighed and followed him in, deciding to find Eleanor.

She stood by the drinks, and I came up behind her while her back was turned.

She gasped as I wrapped my arms around her waist, but quickly realized it was me.

"Couldn't wait for me, Lou?" she asked with a smile.

I shrugged. "I guess not."

_____________________

Thanks for reading!

I don't update that often, so sorry! it usually takes me around a month.

Leave a comment of your thoughts/opinions.

-Amanda Styles [5/24/14]