Chapter 21 - Drunk

Harry's POV

I took Louis up to my room. He was clearly drunk by now, and I felt like I needed to take care of him. "I'll be right back," I said after he laid down on the bed. I went into the kitchen, and got him a glass of water and some ibuprofen. After I grabbed those I headed back up the stairs.

Once I reached my room Louis had taken his shirt off, and way laying on the bed in just his pants. I sat down on the bed next to him, and handed him the pills. "You might wanna take these, it'll lessen your hangover for tomorrow."

"Thank you," he said taking them, and grabbing the glass of water from me. He laid down after he swallowed them, and I continued to sit up.

"You should get some sleep." I said.

"You should kiss me." He replied. He put his arms out, and I rolled my eyes, but couldn't hide my smile. I leaned over him, and placed my lips on his. I could slightly taste the alcohol on his breath, as he opened it up and kissed me deeper. He ran his hand down my side, and starting inching towards my pelvis. His hand touched my crotch, and I pulled away from him.

"Lou, I don't think it would be a good idea for this to go any farther while you're drunk." I admitted.

"I may be intoxicated, but I can still think clearly!" Louis said, a little too loud.

"But how do I know you're sure about your feelings if you're not even sober." I said.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts, Harold." He said, pointing his finger at me.

"Ok, fine. But we're not going all the way while you're drunk." I added.

"That's okay, as long as little Louis goes inside that pretty little mouth of yours."

I laughed at the fact he called it Little Louis. He's kind of cute when he's drunk. He moved on top of me this time, brushing my hair out of my face. He connected his lips to mine again, and didn't hesitate to put his tongue in my mouth. He pulled on my shirt, and tugged it off of my head. He kissed down my neck, and started sucking right below my collar bone. I ran my fingers through his hair, as he left a love bite on my chest.

"Are you okay with deepthroating me?" he asked, as he straddled my waist. I nodded, wanting to please him. He kissed me again, moving his hands down to his pants. He pulled them off, and threw them on the floor with the rest of our clothes. His dick was hard and leaking pre-come. He moved up me, until his length reached my face. "Ready?"

Instead of answering, I grabbed him with my hand, and started swirling my tongue around him. He let out a moan, as I put my throat down it as far as I could.

"Just relax your throat," Louis said, "It'll be just like last time, but it'll feel better."

I relaxed, and Louis started thrusting slowly into my mouth. I breathed through my nose, and let him wreck my throat. He started thrusting faster, and moaning my name. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, as his thrusts started getting sloppier. "I'm close." he warned.

I was ready to swallow his load, and massaged his ass, urging him to come undone. After a few more thrusts, his come was shooting into my throat.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth, and moved down my body. He placed another kiss on my mouth. "What do you want, baby?"

"I'm honestly so tired, can you just suck me off and we can go to bed?" I asked.

"Mmmhmmm," he said, sliding down the bed, so his face was above my crotch. He slid my pants down, and tossed them off the bed, as he began to place kisses between my legs. He kissed up my thighs, until he reached my shaft. He wrapped his mouth around my girth, and starting bobbing his head up and down. He was damn good with his mouth.

I let Louis continue, as I was a moaning mess. It didn't take long for me to come, and he was swallowing my load just like I did to his.

"Come here," I said, after he finished with me. I held my arms out, and he fell into them. I wrapped the blanket around us, and Louis snuggled into me.

"Thank you, Harry." he mumbled into my chest.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"For being so understanding and still wanting to do things like this with me. And be with me this way." he spoke.

"Anything for you, Lou." I spoke, as I started to drift off to sleep.

* * *
"Harry!" my mother called, knocking on the door. "Time to get ready for school. It's 5 after."

I opened my eyes, to see Louis was still fast asleep. He fell asleep with his head on my chest, and had his arms wrapped around me. I moved his hair out of his eyes, and whispered his name.

"Huh?" he mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"We have to get ready for school." I said. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Of course, I woke up next to you." he spoke. "Thank you for the ibuprofen by the way, my head doesn't hurt much."

"Good," I said, "as fun as this is, we have to start getting ready. My mom doesn't even know you're here."

"She loves me, I'm sure she'll be happy to see me." Louis said proudly. He got out of the bed first, and I couldn't help but stare at him. He caught me looking at him as he grabbed his clothes off the floor. "If you keep looking at me like that we'll have a repeat of last night and be late for school."

__________________________

-Amanda Styles [11/5/16]