Chapter 17 - Vibrations

Harry's POV

"How can you just let Louis treat you the way he does?" Liam asked. It was the next day, and we were at school again.

"Liam, he doesn't treat me as bad as you think." I stated.

"He knows you like him, yet he's still treating you like some fuck buddy."

"He still cares about me," I defended. I realized I had overreacted yesterday, and me being upset wasn't Louis's fault. I knew him and Eleanor were just on a break, and I did know that I meant something to him. "I may not be his boyfriend, but think about everything he's done for me. He was there every time Zayn attacked me."

"I was there too," Liam said.

"Liam, you're my best friend. You know it's not a competition."

"Clearly it isn't, Louis already won." Liam stated, as he slammed his locker, and walked away from me.

I held my head in my hands. One minute Liam was fine and acting like normal, the next he was completely pissed off at me.

I walked down the hallway, heading towards my first hour. I turned down the hallway, and noticed Louis at his locker. I smiled as I walked past him, and continued to class. Today was Friday, so I'd get to hang out with him tomorrow.

* * *

I woke up in my bed the next day at 10am. I hadn't talked to Liam since yesterday morning, but I was going to let him come to me this time. I wasn't going to bother him until he was done being pissy about Louis.

I rolled over, and checked my phone. I had a text from Louis from 1:34am.

From: Louis
Can I pick you up at 2 tomorrow?

I texted him a response.
To: Louis
That's okay with me.

I decided to get out of bed, and head downstairs. Mom was at work by now. I walked into the kitchen, and thought about what I wanted for breakfast.

I decided to make a few eggs and toast, since it was quick to make.

I decided to get in the shower, and do my hair after I ate. I blow dried it, put gel in it, and styled it to the side.

It was 11:30 by now, so I figured I should get dressed. I decided to go with black skinny jeans, and a Rolling Stones t shirt. I had two and a half hours before Louis was coming, and not much to do. I guess I could start on some homework.

I went to my room, and set my backpack on the floor next to my bed. I laid on my stomach, and pulled one of my books out. I laid it in front of me, and opened it up. I set my phone next to me and started reading about quantum physics.

My phone vibrated, and Louis named popped up on the screen.

From: Louis
Can't wait to see you babe :)

I smiled at his text. I really felt something special when he said sweet things like that to me.

To: Louis
Come get me now, I'm reading my physics text book. :/

From: Louis
Ok let me get ready first

To: Louis
Thank you c:

I put my book away, and decided to go downstairs to wait for Louis. I couldn't help but feel excited that he was coming to get me. I loved being with him.

About ten minutes past before I heard a car door shut outside. I smiled, and got up off the couch. There was a knock on the door, and I opened it up to see Louis.

"Hi," I said with excitement.

"Hey," he said with a laugh, "ready to go?"

I nodded, and walked out the door, shutting it behind me.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, curiously.

"Well first I'm gonna need your lips on mine," Louis stated, making me blush, "and we'll figure it out from there."

I watched Louis as he drove. He was so mesmerizing. His hair was shaggy against his face, and he bit his lip to concentrate. He was so adorable.

His house wasn't too far from mine, and we arrived in no time.

"My favorite thing about this car," Louis spoke as he pulled the keys out of the ignition, "is that every time I'm in it I think of how incredible you looked with your lips around my dick."

I didn't know what to say back, so I just smiled back at him. I couldn't deny his dirty talk was effecting me. Now it was all I could think about.

"C'mon, let's go inside." Louis said, nodding towards the door. I walked through the door, and followed Louis into his living room.

"I'm gonna go get a drink from the kitchen, you can sit down if you want."

I sat down on his couch, and examined the living room. There were pictures of Louis and his mother on the walls, a coffee table, and a television.

Louis came back into the room, holding a blue cup in his hand. He set it down on the coffee table in front of us, and suddenly he was in my lap.

He leaned his face towards me, and placed his lips on mine. Once I realized what was happening, I kissed him back, and wrapped my arms around his waist. He bit my lip, and stuck his tongue into my mouth. He moved his hands from my shoulders to my hips, and kissed my jaw. He continued kissing, and moved down my neck. I felt my erection start to grow, and moaned as Louis continued. He pulled on my shirt, and I raised my arms, letting him take it off. He started kissing my collar bone, and down my chest. He latched his mouth onto my nipple, and I writhed in my seat. He continued kissing down my chest, until he got to my waistline. He moved his hand to the button on my jeans, and pulled on it. It came open, and he pulled down the zipper. As he went to pull them off, I felt a vibrating on my thigh.

Louis pulled his phone out of his pocket, and placed it up to his ear. "Hey."

I could barely hear who it was, but I could tell it was a girl. It has to be Eleanor.

"Sorry babe, Harry's over." Louis spoke into the phone. "I know, but sometimes I have plans with my friends too."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later." he said, as he hung up.

"Eleanor?" I asked, and he nodded. He moved his hands back to my pants. "Are you back together?"

"Sort of," he responded.

"Then maybe we shouldn't do this," I said, pushing him gently away from me.

"Harry-"

"I just don't know how comfortable I am with being the person you cheat on Eleanor with."

I'd rather just have you to myself...

____________________________
Sorry this chapter is pretty boring until the end. Thanks for reading :)
-Amanda Styles [5/8/16]