Chapter 14

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted as he saw Taehyung coming down from the opposite building, blood painting his face as he panted.

"Sil.... In... Water.... Pushed..... Save.. her..." He said in between breaths.

The other men gawked in confusion but Namjoon, being the smarter one understood at once what the younger was telling him.

"He pushed Silnae in the water?!" Namjoon yelled at Taehyung who vigorously started nodding. "Why?!"

"No time to talk, we need to save her, hyung." Jungkook said, prancing to the other side of the building with the others on his trail.

"What the... Oh hell." Jimin said as they looked over to the large water body before them. How were they ever going to find Silnae???

"Jinnie!" Namjoon yelled. Jin quickly ran to him. "Call the best swimmers we have in the mafia pronto!"

"On it!" Jin walked over to the back of the group dialing in his phone.

"Sil, please, try to survive...." Mingwan whispered.
------------------

Silnae's POV (This is just after she plunged into the sea)

Waddling with my arms, I tried my level best to stay at the surface of the water without drowning. Being tied up for almost two hours made me arms and legs numb, so swimming was next to impossible. But with all my strength, even though I couldn't change my position, I tried not to drown.

"Aaaaaaaahh!" I heard a blood- curling scream from the top of the building. It didn't sound like Taehyung, but what if it was? Oh god.....

For a while, everything was silent, making me more worried. I nearly forgot about the fact I'm in the water before some water passed into my nose. Fuck, I hissed and waddled in order to stay alive.

It was quiet, too quiet.

Why was it-

BOOOM!!!!!

I jerked my head into the direction of the building just as a huge blast was heard and the top of the building broke down and plummaged into the sea. These big chunks are gonna hit me, I thought trying to shield myself with my arms, but then saw a huge piece of debris falling in my direction.

Shit.

I didn't have time to move before it hit me, sending a huge pain throughout my entire body, making my limbs numb which caused me to stop moving.

Drowning........

My eyes felt shut as the force of the debris hit my head and the force of the water combined together send a ranging pain in my head, like a fucking migraine, and I closed my eyes. Shut..

------------------------
"Oh hell no." I gritted, getting up. "You are gonna wake up, Kim Taehyung."

"No." He said.

"Ok fine. You had your chance." I said, walking to his bed. I held his legs and started pulling them, until he fell off the bed.

"KIM SILNAE!!!" Taehyung screamed, getting up from the floor as I ran out the door. "You are so dead!!!!!"
-----------------------

"Really?" I asked. "Because if it wasn't, you have the right to punch each one of them in the face right now, and I would never pass that opportunity."
He chuckled, in a cute way that made me smile. "No need. It's fine." He said, nodding at Taehyung.

"What's your name kid?" Jin asked him. Kid. Obviously he would think that, seeing as he is the eldest.

The guy bowed in a dramatic gesture and said, "My name is Park Jimin, Your Majesties."
--------------------