Chapter 3

"I'm fine, guys. Seriously." She scoffed as she got off the bed and put on her slippers. They looked at each other, not convinced.

"What if you fall?" Mingwan asked.

"Um, I'll get back up?"

"What if you REALLY fall?" Jimin asked.

"Then, I'll REALLY get back up." She said, shaking her head before giving out a chuckle. "Now get the hell out, I have to change."

They put their hands up in defeat. "Okay, but if something happens-"

"Then I'll make sure to really get hurt so that I won't have to hear this for at least a week." She replied and Minshee looked at her in horror. Silnae rolled her eyes and sighed tiredly. "Now, please. Get the fuck out."

They went out, one at a time, the last one being Yoongi who proceeded to shut the door behind him, earning a muffled 'thanks' from Silnae.

"Okay." She said to herself, looking in the mirror. "What should I do first?"

"Probably take a shower, hon, 'cause you look like shit." She said and walked into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror again and suddenly felt dizzy, like something was pushing in the back of her brain and just wanted to bloody come out. She gripped the sides of the sink as she slowly breathed.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

When it subsided, she closed her eyes and put her head down.

---------------------------------------------------

"No, that stuff won't work. Can't you see? You need to put the flour first, you maniac!" She put her hands on her face, exasperated.

"Hey, don't yell at me! It's the first time I'm doing this." Someone replied. His voice was gruff, deep with a airy tint, the kind of voice which makes you feel like the most important person in you life is talking to you. If that most important person was a guy, in his 20s, had a built figure, red hair....

The face. Just couldn't see the damn face of the damn guy cooking some damn thing in my damn kitchen.

"It's not your first time? This is your third time, the first two times you messed it up doing exactly the thing you are doing right now!"

"Ugh, screw this!"
--------------------------------------------------

She let out a breath as she vaguely remembered her dream, of some guy trying to cook something. And she was there with him, they were bickering, but she felt what she was seeing, and she knew that this was someone that she cared about, she loved and she held close to her heart.

This guy with this red hair.... God knows who he was, but she was starting to remember something, she knew that. You don't just dream about something like this. Ugh, his face. Only that was a huge question mark in her mind. Maybe she did see it while she was actually seeing the dream, but she doesn't remember. No. She doesn't know because the dream didn't want her to remember.

She sighed, brushing back her hair as she washed her face. "Ugh, I need to drink more water." She said, running her finger over her pimples. "Now for that shower...." She said, walking towards the tub but stopped.

"I think I'll do some training today." She thought, running a hand through her hair. "Then I'll shower."

She put on a loose fitting t-shirt and pants, then tied her hair up in a pony and clipped her bangs back.