Chapter 4

"You're such waste, Hoseok. Get up." Jimin said, trying to pull Hoseok off the couch.

"Bite me." Hoseok replied, yanking his hand off. Jimin sighed, annoyed. He is getting this guy off the couch, no matter what it takes.

"Do you want me to?" Jimin faked teased, leaning over Hoseok. "Do you want me to bite you, hyung?" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Nice try." He said before shutting his eyes again. Jimin stomped his foot in anger. "Oh c'mon!!!! I wanna play!!" He wailed and Hoseok groaned, putting his hands over his face.

"Okay, okay I'm up." He put his hands on the cushion and propped himself up. Jimin clapped his hands like a child and ran off to the living room.

A large bang of the front door caused everyone to jerk their heads in that direction, to see Silnae stomp in, fling her bag onto the couch and stare at them with cold eyes.

"Where's eomma?" She asked in a monotune. They looked at each other and Hoseok asked, "Sil, wha-"

"Where's she?" She pressed, and he gave up. "Upstairs." He said and Silnae went off, not saying a thing.

"What the fuck happened to her?" Yoongi asked, removing the pillow from his head. "I have NO idea." Jimin said, shaking his head.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Well, she better not disturb us. I am in need of a peaceful nap, and if that brat-"

"GO BACK TO SLEEP HYUNG." Namjoon said from the kitchen. Yoongi gave him a glare and slumped back on the carpet, falling asleep within a minute.
--------------------------

Mrs. Kim who was peacefully making her bed was interrupted by someone walking in and closing the door loudly.

"Eomma?" Silnae walked to her, put her hands into her pockets, and gazed at her mother. "I have a question."

"What is it, dear? Are you okay?" Her mother asked, concerned. Silnae nodded. "Yes, but I want you to be completely honest with me. Please."

Her mother now looked more worried. What was going on? Silnae took a long breath before staring hard into her mother's eyes and asked her question:-

"Did I have a brother?"

Her mother widened her eyes, and Silnae could see the panic sprayed across in them. Mrs. Kim gripped the sides of the dress in her hand, breathing a bit faster than normal, and Silnae shook her head.

"Don't bother. I already know the answer."

"Silnae-"

"What's his name?" She asked, although she was pretty sure she knew.

"It was.... It's Kim Tae-"

"Hyung." She finished, and looked down, her legs threatening to give up as her emotions grew.

Her mother sighed. "Honey-"

"No. Don't." Silnae cut her off, glaring at her. "You have any idea how it is to wake up into a world that you don't even know about? To feel that every last ounce of patience you have is being seeped out because you just can't remember what you did the day before?"

Her mother looked down, unsure of what to say. But she didn't have to, because Silnae continued.

"My mind's been hurting so damn much ever since I woke up. It's like I'm in a freaking jigsaw puzzle where one end doesn't make sense with the other, and they just don't fit. The only clue I have is the people around me, who I just started to trust with my whole life because I don't have a choice, do I? You people were the ones who I knew would fill me up in my life, what I was, what I have to be.

But now, what do I know? I had a freaking brother. A brother I didn't even know about because some certain people didn't tell me. Someone who was an important part of my life, and I don't even remember him. So if you're just gonna keep doing that, how many people are there? Huh? People who I care about and don't even know?"

"I'm sorry." Mrs. Kim said.

"Where is he?" Silnae asked.

The dreaded question.
------------------

"I can't believe this." Silnae was in her room, surrounded by her best friends. She expected herself to cry, bawl even curl up into a ball and not talk to anyone, but here she is. Not even a small tear came out of her watery eyes and she put her hands over her face in an attempt to let the tears fall, but nothing.

She wanted to cry, she wanted to shout, she wanted to yell. Bottling up her feelings all these nights ever since woke up, she just wanted to let it all out. But she just couldn't cry. The tears just wouldn't fall.

"I had a brother, he died, then I went crazy and had an accident, and got amnesia." She muttered, quietly enough for her to feel exactly what she's saying, but loudly enough for the others to hear. She rubbed her eyes and exhaled. "That's a lot."

"Yup, it is. It sucks, we know." Namjoon said, rubbing her head. "But it's the truth."

"You're not off the hook, ya know." She said. "You guys also never told me about him."

"Hey, you know why we didn't." Jin said. She nodded, looking at him. "Yeah."

"You're probably tired as fuck." Yoongi said. "Get some rest, kid. We'll see you later." After a hum of agreement from her, they exited the room, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

"Kim Taehyung, huh?" She said to herself, flopping down on her bed.

"Wonder what I called him."

"Taetae?"

"Taehyung?"

"Or just oppa?"

"Maybe just oppa."

She draped the covers over her and snuggled on to her pillow. Remembering the memories she already got of him.

"He didn't know to cook, huh?" She thought, chuckling. "But he knew fighting. What an idiot he must have been." She smiled, for the first time in many days.

"Maybe...... Maybe he wasn't a good brother?" She tried to convince herself that he wasn't very nice, so that she could feel a little bit better about the fact that he wasn't there. "Yeah, maybe he was a jerk."

"What the fuck then, why would I drive a car underage and get into an accident if he didn't matter to me?" She huffed, hugging the hem of the blanket.

She felt her eyes dropping. She really was tired. Giving out a big breath, she sighed.

Ah oppa, why did you have to leave?
---------------------------------------------------