Chapter 12

One month later

"Hey, Tae? Where is Silnae?" Jimin asked as he came into the meeting room.

"Good morning to you too, Jimin." Taehyung grinned. "And to answer your question, she's at school."

"Already? It's so early!" Jimin whined.

"It's 10:15."

Jimin widened his eyes and looked into his phone. "Oh, right. Guess I overslept." He yawned. "What about the meeting?"

"The meeting's over, Chim. It started at 8 for Christ's sake." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"What the hell! Why didn't anyone wake me up?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I send Jin hyung to do exactly that, but he cane down after five minutes saying that you looked to too cute to wake you up." Taehyung flicked his tongue, making Jimin annoyed. "Yah, then you should have woken me up." He said.

"No thanks, I had a meeting." Taehyung said and Jimin just huffed, making his way outside the room just as his phone rang.

Incoming call:- Dumbass×100

"Yeah?" He asked after he picked up.

"Jimin, get your ass over here and help me wake our best friend up."

"Kook, why can't you do that by yourself?"

"Because I've been trying to do exactly that for the past fifteen minutes and this guy is not moving a damn muscle."

Ugh. "Fine. I'm coming." Jimin said and hung up. "I swear that guy can sleep through a hurricane." He murmured as he made his way outside. "Well, he IS Silnae's cousin."
----------------

Silnae walked through the Halls of her school, head in the mystery book she borrowed from the library and heading straight towards her lockers to take her books for the next class.

"Hey, Silnae."

Fuck. This guy.

"What?" She replied, not looking at him.

"I thought you were in the hospital Sil, because you broke the rules and became crazy, crashing a car." He had a smug grin on his face that Silnae just wanted to wipe off with her fist smashing on his face. "When did you join back?"

"About a week ago, Chul. Pity I didn't get to talk to you." Silnae said, venom dripping from her words.

"I heard your brother died, so sorry." He raised his eyebrows with a smug expression. "Oh! But you probably don't even remember him, you got amnesia right?"

"Yeah I did. And I forgot your ugly face too, but Minshee was nice enough to inform me of the bitch bully of the school." She gritted through her teeth, Chul changing his expression into anger.

"Who are you calling a bitch, you brat?" He boomed.

"Look behind you." Silnae said. He did that and not seeing anyone, he turned back to her. "You don't see a bully, do you?" She asked and he shook his head.

"So that means that I'm talking about you, bitch." She said and closed her locker with a loud bang and walked away after locking it, not paying attention to the yells of the guy behind her.

"You're late, Ms. Kim." Her biology teacher said as she walked into the class. "I know, I'm sorry." She said with a slight bow, and made her way to her seat next to Minshee.

"Don't repeat it." The teacher said and continued her teaching. After a few minutes she could feel something poking her leg and when she looked under the table, she saw Minshee was tapping her thigh with her pen.

"What?" She whispered.

"Where were you?" Minshee whispered back.

"I'll tell you later." Silnae said and Minshee nodded, both of them focusing their attention on the teacher.

After the school, the four kids were walking along the hallway as Silnae told them what happened before Biology class.

"That son of a bitch." Selyeok said.

"Yeah, what's his problem?" Hungshi asked.

"He doesn't have one, he makes one." Minshee said.

"Yeah, and the fact that so much stuff happened to me just gives him more stuff to bully me with." Silnae said, her hand deep inside her pockets as she fumbled with her keys.

"Anyway, the drama for the competition." Hungshi started. "You guys are coming to my house today to practice, right?"

"Yeah, who all are there except us?" Minshee asked.

"Three boys from drama class, don't know their name." Selyeok said.

"Okay, guys. We'll see you there then." Minshee said, her and Silnae waving as they walked out if the school.

"Who's coming to pick us up?" Minshee asked Silnae after the others left.

"I don't know-"

Then Silnae's phone started ringing. "Wait, Min. Lemme take this." She said and walked away to the other side of the wall where no one else was there.

"Hello?" She said.

No response.

"Um, hello?" She asked again and the person on the other side hung up.

"Rude." She said as she pocketed her phone. "Maybe a wrong number."
------------
Taehyung walked around his room, thinking about their latest shipment from Incheon.

"It was supposed to bloody arrive yesterday...." He thought.

"Screw this." He said and took his phone out to call Mingwan.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mingwan. Can you pick the girls from school?"

"Okay."

"They must be standing out already- Oh, I'm getting another call, bro. Fine, just go pick them up."

"No worries. Consider it done."

Taehyung cut the call and stared at the incoming call.

"Must be from Incheon. About the shipment." He thought, seeing as the number wasn't a saved one.

"Hello?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"............ Park Woohyun."

(For those who don't remember or didn't read the first book, Woohyun is one of the members of their rival mafia. He was a part of Black Hybrid, but then he betrayed them to join the rival.)

"Glad to to see you remember me."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"You dead."

Taehyung snickered. "Dream on, jackass."

"Oh I will, and it will happen."

"Yeah, right."

"You're gonna come here, Taehyung. Then I will decide whether you should keep living or not."

"Why the HELL would I come to see you poor excuse of a human being?"

"TO SAVE YOUR LITTLE BABY SISTER."
-----------------------------------