Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

Umm, what??!

"What?" I stared at her in shock as she squinted at me, looking me up and down. "Like seriously? Who ARE you??" She asked again, firmer this time.

"Is this some sick joke, Silnae?" I asked. She looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm not joking. I don't know who you are!" She shouted, moving away from me.

"I'm your BROTHER, Silnae." I gasped out. "I'm Taehyung, your brother."

Her face just changed within a milli second, from totally confused and angry to sudden shock and uneasiness. She just looked at the others, and went up the stairs not saying a word.

I looked back at the group, confusion filled in my eyes. My mother just sighed as she walked towards me gesturing me to sit down.

"What's wrong with her eomma???? Why is she acting like this??" I shot her with questions.

"There is no easy way to tell you this, son, so I'm just gonna say it." My mother said and took a deep breath. "Silnae..... She lost her memory."

I blinked.

What....

What?

"WHAT?!" I yelled as my mother placed her hand on my shoulders. I lowered my head, disbelief filled my mind.

"How... What happened??? How did she... How did she forget me?" I said softly. I couldn't talk properly. My own sister, my flesh and blood, everything I live for and she.... Doesn't even....

"It happened when we saw the news....."
-----------------

Jimin's POV

As Mrs. Kim explained to Taehyung what happened, I slowly went up the stairs to check on Silnae.

I can't even farthom how hard this must be on her. She lost her memory, got some back which were of her brother's, then came to know that he died, and she was just healing when he decides to show up. I feel to punch his stupid face.

"Sil?" I knocked on her door, but there was no response. I waited for a few seconds. "Okay, I'm coming in." I said and opened her door.

She was sitting on her bed, hugging one of her light blue pillows as she rested her head in her hands. She looked up at me when I came in, and it was evident that she was crying. Her face was all red and her eyes were red too, and there were tears on her cheeks. I sighed and went to her, kneeling down on the ground before her.

"I'm not gonna ask if you're okay, cause that will be dumb." I said and I heard a small chuckle from her. I smiled. "But still..... What are you feeling right now?"

"I don't.... Know?" She spoke, and I have never heard this voice of hers, probably because I've never heard her cry before. She took a deep breath and folded her legs on the bed, keeping the pillow on her lap and looking at me. "I mean, I'm happy but..... Confused I guess? I don't know, ah, I just felt so... Awkward. Like I don't know what to do." (A/N I don't know what to do~ Don't know what to do without you~😂😂😂 K bye)

"Mm." I nodded. "I can't say I know, but I understand. It's the kind of feeling if you saw one of your old friends after a long time but have no idea how to greet them?."

"You can say that." She said, more comfortable now. "But the thing is, you will remember your old friend. You will remember your memories, the things that person used to like. But right now, I don't KNOW him, Jimin. I don't remember my brother, and that makes it worse."

I didn't know what to say, so I just stood up and hugged her. Real tight. I didn't expect her to hug me back, but she did. After a few seconds, I let go and cupped her face, turning it upwards so that she was looking at me.

"I don't know what to tell you, but all I can say is," I paused, widening my eyes to stress my point with a small smile, "It will all work out."

She pursed her lips together and nodded. I leaned down and pecked her forehead. My face was so close to hers as I looked into her eyes as they widened at my action. I then pecked her nose and started moving to her lips, when-

"Ahem."

Aaaaand got interrupted again.

"Who the fuck...." I mumbled before hearing a chuckle from her. I slowly turned my head to see- Oh.

"Taehyung hyung." I let go of her and quickly put my arms behind my back, mentally slapping myself. While he stood there with an amused expression. "Jimin, if you could go, please?" He said.

"Oh, ah yeah right." I fumbled out of the door as fast as I could.

I swear if someone interuppts us the next time.
----------------

Taehyung's POV

After that idiot left, I looked to my sister. She was looking down, playing with her fingers like she always does when she is nervous. I chuckled.

"What?" She asked, hearing me.

"I just remembered the day when you were 10, and there was this boy who gave you a flower on Valentine's Day." I said walking over to her and sat down on the bed. "Poor boy didn't even know what he was doing. He saw others doing it, so he did it too. But you were so surprised and nervous that you kept pinching your nails and half of the nail of your little finger got torn."

"Ouch." She laughed and I laughed too. After like 10 seconds, it became silent again. Both of us not knowing how start talking.

"I'm sorry I can't..... Remember you....." She mumbled.

"It's not your fault." I said, hesitantly keeping a hand on her shoulders. "Mom told me everything."

"I know." She said, then exhaled loudly and buried her head in her hands. "Urgh! I don't know... What I should do."

I shifted over to her and wrapped my arms around her as she widened her eyes.

"You don't have to do anything, Sil." I said softly as she moved closer to me.

"I will. I'll make new memories with you, I'll make you close to me again." I said and she nodded slowly.

"Because I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere."
-----------------------------------

A/N
Guys you need to heard this song... It's not of BTS or Kpop but it's just.... Good.

Bye!!!
-MS