Chapter 13

(Warning! Extreme violence takes place in this chapter. So if your uncomfortable with it, please don't read.)

Narrator's POV

"They. Have. Silnae." Taehyung announced after he barged into their warehouse where he had arranged a meeting of the whole mafia.

"What?!" The whole gang including Minshee gasped.

"Who? Who have her?" Jungkook and Haneul asked.

"Crown. It's our rival gang." Taehyung said as he dragged a chair and sat on it.

"What do they want?" Jimin asked, although they all knew the answer to the question before Taehyung gave a big sigh and looked down.

"Me."
--------------

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" Silnae screamed and started kicking the guy in front of her.

"SHUT UP!" One of the big guys pulled her hair back, making her grit her teeth and stop with the kicking.

"You guys are such losers, you know that?" She said. If she can't do anything, might as well talk and annoy them because without doing anything it's gonna be boring. "Using me to get my brother and thinking that he won't kill you. Such fucking idiots."

"I thought I told you to shut up." The guy who pulled her hair yelled at her.

"Who told you that I'm going to listen to you?" She yelled back only to be kicked in the leg.

"Just walk, bitch."

They were currently in the process of walking up the stairs of this freaking tall building that looked like it's undergoing construction. And depending on how long they have climbing these stairs, one could guarantee that they were going to the terrace.

"Don't call me bitch, you bitch." She said and that guy gave a rough push to her, making her stumble. They have been walking for God knows how long and she was getting tired.

"You better hope your brother listens and decided to come here, because I'm itching to kill you right now." The guy in front of her said.

"No one cares about your stupid little itch." She said and that guy just sighed before deciding to give up.

"Finally we're here." He said and opened the door to the terrace. Two of men standing in front of her walked forward, then her, then the two guys behind her.

"Wow. Pushing me off the terrace? How classic." She mocked. The guy behind her kicked her in the leg making her kneel down.

"Now what?" He asked. That's when she realised that were some other people there that didn't come with them. And one of them was-

"Woohyun." She gritted through her teeth as she set her eyes on said male. He smirked and came closer to her, squatting down to her level.

"Hey Sil." He winked. She huffed, her breath increased and she struggled to free her hands but they were held tightly by the two huge guys behind her. He tapped her head then stood back up to face the guy who asked the question.

"Now we wait."
-----------------------
"What the hell are they doing at Suwon's Apartment Complex? That building is under construction." Jimin asked as Hoseok took a turn.

"No idea. But you know that the west side of the building literally is the sea. Literally, the sea. If something happens....." Mingwan said as Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing will happen." He said.

"WHY. ISN'T. SHE. PICKING. UP. HER. PHONE?!" Taehyung yelled from the passenger seat.