Chapter 11

Narrator's POV

Next day, afternoon.

"You're going out with me tonight." Jimin announced as he walked into Silnae's room, making the girl on the bed snap her head up from her storybook.

"Um, what?"

"You're going on a date with me. Tonight." He said and she just stared at him. He smiled sheepishly. "I mean, if you want to, of course. It's your choice. "

"Idiot. Who asks someone on a date like that?" She grinned. "Of course I wanna go on a date with you. " She said as she kept her book down and stood up, Jimin walking over to her and cupping her face. "I'm glad." He pecked her nose.

"And maybe," He whispered in her ear, "we can kiss without anyone interrupting us this time." And Silnae literally choked on air.
----------
Jimin was wrong. He was very wrong. Turns out that two brats had their date that night as well. And when Minshee came to know, she starting squealing and the only things that Jimin could understand were 'double' and 'date'.

And those two words were enough to make him understand what she was squealing about, his eyes widening when Silnae agreed with a smirk plastered on her face because she knew what Jimin's reaction will be.

So here they are tonight, Minshee and Jungkook sitting across the two of them chuckling about something that Silnae said.

And Jimin couldn't take it.

All he wanted was to spent a few hours with the girl he liked. There was also the fact that they both are basically attached to the hip, but that wasn't the damn point.

After Silnae's ignoring of him passed ten minutes, he had enough.

"Sil, there is something in my eye." He said, catching her attention. Her expression turned into concern as she patted his eyes. "Do you want me to blow in them?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No, I wanna go to the bathroom and you need to help me." He pouted. Silnae nodded and they excused themselves from the table, the couple sitting across them immediately resuming into conversation with each other as soon as they got up from the table. They walked into the public bathroom, passing some girls who were bickering about what to wear for some party. Jimin walked in first and Silnae walked in next, closing the door behind them.

As soon as she turned, Jimin wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips on hers.

"Woah, what happened?" She mumbled against his lips as he kissed her harder, making it hard for her to say anything else.

After a good ten seconds of (innocent) kissing, he pulled away. "You were ignoring me." He said and she chuckled, pressing a small kiss to his cheek. "Sorry chim." She said.

"You're forgiven." He smiled, letting go of her and heading to the door, only to be stopped by a small finger poking his shoulder. "What about your eye?"

"I was lying. I just wanted you to come with me." He smirked.

"Sly fucker."

"That's me." He winked and pulled her with him, heading out of the bathroom. They walked out, saw the same girls bickering over the same thing which made Silnae almost go over to them and whack them in the face so they won't have to go to this stupid party they were so hyped about, but Jimin pulled her away and made their way to the table.

Only to be greeted with a bunch of food on it.

"Let's dig in?" Jungkook asked, already placing his pork in his mouth, not waiting for their response.

"Classic." Jimin snorted.
-------------
"Where the HELL were you people?" Taehyung asked as they closed the door and kicked their shoes off.

"Double date." All four of them answered at once.

"Oh." Taehyung looked confused. "Um, whom with whom?"

"Me and Jungkook with Silnae and Jimin." Minshee said.

Taehyung didn't respond, just narrowed his eyes at Jimin with a slight nod.

"I wanna play games." Jungkook pushed Jimin. The latter just sighed and followed Jungkook as he walked to the stairs, only to be stopped when Taehyung put his arm in front of him.

"Hurt them and you both are dead." Taehyung sneered, the two boys immediately gulping and nodding, running away when Taehyung moved his hand.

"And I'm going to my room and continue my cheer practice." Minshee said. "Bye Sil."

The said girl gave a wave to her cousin. Minshee returned it and ran up the stairs, two at a time, leaving the two siblings alone.

"How was it?" Taehyung asked. "Huh, how was what?" Silnae turned to him.

"The date."

"Oh." She said. "It was good, Jimin is great, and Jungkook and Minshee look so cute together."

"That nice." Taehyung smiled. Hearing nothing else from his sister, he sighed. "I'm sorry if you feel like I'm intruding, it's just-"

"It's okay, Taehyung. You're my brother." She said making Taehyung widen his eyes. "You have the right to ask me stuff like this."

"Really? So you're comfortable around me now?" He couldn't contain the excitement in his voice.

"Of course. You're being a great brother, you know. Keeping your promise and spending time with me so I'll get to know you better. You didn't give up on me and that's how I know you are a great brother." She smiled at him. "I'm happy you're my brother. I started getting small memories of you after I came home, and was literally shattered when I came to know you died. Now I got you back, and even if I can't remember my time with you before you came back, I'm never forgetting the time we spend now."

Taehyung broke out into a huge grin as he literally ran to Silnae and hugged her tight. She chuckled and hugged him back.

"I love you dongsaeng." Taehyung mumbled. "And I'm never leaving. Ever again. You won't lose me again."

"I love you too, oppa." Silnae said. "And don't worry, I will never touch your car again without your permission."

Taehyung chuckled and placed a light kiss to her forehead, Silnae hugging him again when he tried to move.

He is here now, and she is never gonna let him go, ever again.
-------------------------------------------------