XVI

I am truly sorry but things are going to get ugly for a while. Not that this whole thing hasn't been ugly. Happy #LeaveMeFriday. 

Just a small bit of triggering in this one. Nothing explicit so I'm not going to recap, but tread carefully friends. Enjoy xo

***

Louis wiped his mouth of the drop of cum that had slipped from the corner. He looked up at Johnny and forced the hatred in his eyes to dissipate. "Worth it?" he deadpanned and pulled himself to his feet.

Garrett was leaning up against the fence, soft dick hanging from his tactical bottoms while Johnny raked his cum-crusted fingers through Louis's hair, making him wince. "More than," Johnny assured him, voice rough as he tucked himself back into his pants. "I can't understand why you'd want to go in there, but a deal's a deal. Garrett, put that thing away and keep watch until I get back."

The other guard saluted two lazy fingers their direction and zipped up his trousers. Johnny took Louis by the elbow and led him up the long driveway to the large double doors that entered the house. It wasn't the biggest one Marcus owned, but it was large enough that Louis was surprised no one had found it yet.

The entryway was deadly silent and only lit by two dim wall sconces. For some reason, he expected guards, guests, or a combination of the two. Marcus enjoyed his fair share of parties, his fair share of opportunities to show his captives off. The eerie stillness left him feeling like, if Liam was here, he was in more danger than Louis thought. "Where is he?" Louis whispered.

"He's been spending a lot of time with his new toy lately," Johnny informed him. "He's probably in the slave's room, but you don't want to interrupt that."

Louis turned and tugged on the hold Johnny had on his arm just enough to emphasize his next words. "Yes, I do."

Johnny stopped them, pulling Louis to a halt. "Is that why you're here? Is he a friend of yours?" When Louis only lowered his eyes, Johnny crowded in close and seethed. "Fucking stupid, slave. He'll kill you as it is, but he'll make it painful if you try anything. This new toy isn't just anyone. He's Zayn Malik's abandoned slave."

Louis pulled free of Johnny's hold but stayed pressed close, voice just as hard. "He wasn't abandoned, and he doesn't belong with that psycho."

The guard just laughed. "You always were crazy. It's your funeral, man." He took hold of Louis's arm again and started up the beautiful winding staircase. "Just don't say I didn't warn you."

They stopped in front of an innocuous door, one that reflected every other door they'd passed. The only difference was the small whimpers he could barely hear through the wood. Louis lurched for the door but Johnny impeded him by gripping harder. "Just wait a fucking second, okay."

With a deep breath, Johnny knocked on the door. A second later, they heard a familiar voice spit, "This better be good." There were heavy footsteps and then the door swung open, revealing Marcus, shirt half undone and zipper pulled open. His eyes went from bored disdain to surprise to hateful to dangerous in a split second as they landed on Louis.

"Stupid fucking slave," Marcus huffed. "He came here on his own?" he asked the guard, who nodded but said nothing. Marcus stepped closer and Louis had to clench his jaw tight to hold back the whimper threatening to spill out. The Master eyed him harshly, riding the line between cavalier and scheming. His hand lifted to flick at Louis's hair.

"You've already used him, I see," Marcus pointed out and slid his eyes over to Johnny, who cleared his throat and lowered his head. "No, no," Marcus assured. "I understand. He's really only good for one thing, might as well get your time's worth before I end him, right?"