XIII

I'm just giving in to my most basic desires here, y'all. Happy #LeaveMeFriday. Here's some smut. Enjoy xo

***

Louis was leaking onto Harry's tongue, his cockhead twitching against the tall slave's soft palette. He was so close, but he knew the moment he came, he'd be left up to Niall's punishment. His Master could read him like a book though and stole a searing kiss before twisting Louis's nipple between his fingers until Louis pressed his face to Niall's neck and came down Harry's throat with a near painful spasm.

Harry took him like the perfectly submissive man he was, looking up to Niall with Louis's cum sitting in the well of his tongue. Niall nodded and Harry shut his mouth to swallow, smiling proudly up at Louis. Louis fell down to his knees to kiss his fellow slave because looking like that- red lips swollen and eyes glassy- how could he not?

Niall let them; he could appreciate the sight of two attractive slaves enjoying each other, especially if they were his. He almost felt bad twining his fingers in Louis's hair and yanking his head back. Louis was still soft from his orgasm, panting and having a hard time keeping eye contact with his Master.

Niall wanted to ruin him.

He pulled Louis up by his feathery hair, earning a sharp yelp from his slave. Harry actually looked envious. Niall marveled at his little masochist. Louis, though, was harder to break, but the rush when he did was heady. Niall offered Harry a thumb across his still spit-slick bottom lip before leading Louis by the hair to bend over his lap as he sat on the bed.

With his slave's ass folded over him, it became so glaringly obvious that Niall was still fully clothed while Louis was naked. There was something dirty about it. Niall's only desire was to go from dirty to filthy and with Harry on his knees looking at Louis over Niall's lap with hunger on his face, Niall knew what he needed.

"Take your clothes off, Harry," Niall ordered, voice a low growl. Harry was quick to obey, stripping off while Niall massaged Louis's ass in his hand. "Grab the lube and open yourself up," he told Harry once he was naked. Louis groaned, cheek pressed to the bedding, as his hips rocked against Niall's lap.

Niall didn't give a warning, just slapped his hand down on Louis's plump, tan cheek. "Be still," he growled while Louis whined and tensed. Harry was back in front of them on his knees with the bottle of lube in his hand, looking to Niall for more. "Turn around, all fours. Go slow. I'll spank Louis until your open and I deem you ready."

"Yes, daddy," Harry agreed and turned around, falling to his elbows and raising his ass in the air. His hole was right there, pink and tight, and both of the other men made noises of desire.

Niall spanked Louis again, harder and swifter. Louis cried out but made sure to keep his body as still as he could. Niall cooed at him, "Good boy, Lou. You always take your punishments so well."

Louis buried his face in the bed as he mumbled, "Thank you, sir."

Harry slicked up a finger and reached down between his legs to circle his tight pucker before pushing the tip inside. Niall heard the little huff Harry loosed as he breached himself. "There you go, Haz. Nice and slow, just like that."

Another spanking. Louis's ass raised in the air just a little, but he didn't hump Niall's lap, so the Master let it slide. He spanked Louis relentlessly, hard enough that his hand was starting to tingle, while Harry put one then two fingers inside his hole and pulled the ring of muscles loose. Niall squeezed Louis's red ass hard in his palm, making the slave gasp and then moan.

"Harry, hand me that lube will you?" Niall asked offhandedly, like he wasn't in the middle of teasing and torturing his slaves. Harry paused, looking at the lube beside him and then going to pull his fingers out. "No, no," Niall tisked. "Keep your fingers going. I want to see them inside you."