XIV

I don't think you're ready (for this jelly). Happy #LeaveMeFriday, my loves! This is just pure joy in smut form. We need the fluff, you know? Enjoy, xo

***

"Guys," Louis whined.

They both knew what that meant and Harry popped off Louis's dick with a wet sound, licking up the salty precome that dripped towards his chin. Niall pulled out of Louis smoothly and led him back to his chest to wrap his arms around him. "How do you feel, babe?"

Louis let his head fall back onto Niall's shoulder and slid his hands up his own body, needing to feel more. "Want it," he panted.

Niall purred in satisfaction and locked eyes with Harry. "On your back," he instructed him and the green-eyed slave was quick to comply. He laid on his back, legs sprawled across the large bed and a smile on his face. "Lou," Niall murmured into his ear, "why don't you go over there and sit on Harry's cock. Lay your back against Harry's chest, knees up. Got it?"

Louis keened, a sweet, desperate sound trickling off his lips, and nodded. "Yes, sir." He took his time, ass just starting to get sore and head lazy with lust. He crawled over to Harry before lowering down to give his favorite slave a slow, deep kiss. Harry hummed into it, bringing a hand to Louis's neck to hold their lips together until he could lick into his mouth and make Louis gasp. Niall chuckled, watching them, and slid possessive hands up the backs of Louis's thighs.

Louis arched back into it before breaking their kiss, breathing warmly against Harry's lips. "Wanna let me ride you?" Louis asked, smirk tilting his mouth. Harry bit down on his return smile and nodded. Louis kissed him in reward and turned over to settle the length of his back along Harry's chest, the brunet's long arms coming to wrap around Louis's waist, holding him steady.

With Niall's dark gaze on him, Louis lifted his knees towards his chest and curled his hands around the backs of his thighs. Niall's eyes slipped down Louis's body to his slick hole, tracking Harry's cock as it slid between Louis's spread cheeks and against his hole and taint. Louis moaned and his head fell back on Harry's shoulder.

Niall felt the incredible urge to lay over him and bite into the tan, slender line of Louis's neck, but then Harry was swiping lube over his dick and leading his tip to Louis's hole and Niall couldn't miss that for the world. Louis's hands were clenched in the bedsheets on either side of Harry's body, for support or in need Niall couldn't tell.

Harry kissed along Louis's shoulder, leaving wet smacks as he pushed into his fellow slave. Louis moaned into the still air of the hotel room and rolled his hips down on Harry, taking him another inch. Niall couldn't believe he was this lucky. He had a front-row seat to watch the way Louis's rim stretched to accommodate Harry's sizeable prick, to see the vein that ran along Harry's cock disappear into Louis's body.

They moved together, working Louis full of dick until Harry's hips met Louis's ass and they both sighed, relieved to be connected. Niall did crawl forward then, but only close enough to reach both of their legs, one hand massaging Harry's calf and the other squeezing Louis's shaking thigh.

"How's he feel?" Niall asked.

"So good."

"Fucking hell."

Niall huffed a laugh at their respective responses and said, "Harry?" When his slave tipped his head up to peer over Louis's shoulder, he added, "Fuck him."

Harry squeezed Louis's hips while Louis groaned and started rocking his hips off the bed in shallow movements, sliding into the blue-eyed man over and over. It was gentle and sweet and Louis was writhing for more. Niall shushed his whines and crawled between the two, straddling Harry and sitting between Louis's clenching thighs, their legs a beautiful tangle.