"You never had a girlfriend?" He released me and pouted.

"I did."

"You never showed up again! Who knows I'll be able to see you again." He quickly added when he saw the look on my face. Of course he had a girlfriend.

"but that's just once..." I squinted my eyes at him.

"How long were you together?" He bit his lips.

"Don't make me repeat the question."

"Five years.." heol. I stood up feeling dejected, I never even been on a relationship longer than a year.

"But I swear I'm over her. I never stopped thinking about you and when we broke up I said to myself it's maybe because I'm meant for someone else."

"Why did you break up?" He froze.

"Why did you break up tae?" He exhaled

"Because she went somewhere else..." he avoided his gaze.

"Where?"

"Look, it's not important." I avoided his hands and atood up from the bed.

"No. It is important! You were together for five years! That's basically almost your life cause well, you can't have a girlfriend when you were like a year old."

"Jennie." I feel like my eyes are stinging.

"We broke up in mutual agreement ok? We had our closure and everything. Dahyun had to go to the states and she didn't want to—" I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

I walked pass Irene and jin who are still fighting while the girls let them be, jhope was even sitting with them and eating popcorn too, and hwasa even made a point board for who delivered more savage come backs.

"Jennie!" I ignored taehyung and went to the kitchen and grabbed a pitcher of water and drank it from the pitcher itself.

"Hey. Are you jealous?"

"How can I not be! You're with her for five years! Five freaking years tae and you didn't even have a bad blood when you broke up! And the reason for your break up was her going to the states! News flash! I'm going to study there too!" I shrieked.

"That was two years ago jen! Neither of us was willing to fight for what we had and that's the difference. I'm willing to fight for you." I was silence.

"Woooh! That's my boy!" We both turned our head to our friends who are all lined up, passing popcorn to one another. Even jin and irene were watching us.

"Whatever." I rolled ny eyes but I bit back a smile.

"That look doesn't suit you." Lisa laughed, throwing a popcorn to my face.

"you bitch" she squealed and ran off when she saw me coming for her but then an arm wrapped around me and turned me around.

"Are we good now?" Taehyung asked me, pulling my chin up to face him.

"You won't let me go?" He shook his head.

"Even if I become a handful of a bitch?" He smiled and shook his head.

"Even if she comes back?" I quietly whispered and he lowered his head.

"I won't let you go so don't let me go no matter how jealous you could get." I was going to retort but he already sealed me with his lips.

"Ugh! Get a room!" Jin and Irene said at the same time and then they were back to bickering.

🍀

FINAL PAIRS for my Heartbeat series:

My Lovely Vet - Moonbyul x Jhope
The Handsome Hotelier - Jin x Irene
The Sad Pianist - Jisoo x Suga
The Passionate Barista - Jimin x Rose
Kick it! - Lisa x Jungkook
The Police who Handcuffed Me - Namjoon x Hwasa

I'm sorry if you don't agree with these ships but please respect it, I'm not going to force you to read it too. 😘