Farm 21

This chapter is dedicated to armishats, nitaniata, Jikookhyungga, Mimiwghjh and euphoric_eehee, thank you for the upvotes~♡

•••

"How did she end up there?"

"Why was she alone?"

"Why would she run off?"

"What did you do to her?"

"Did you say something?"

"Was the bitch there? But the bitch would never outbitch jennie so it's gotta be you."

"Do you wanna die?" Jennie's friends started grilling me, not even letting me answer.

"Dude. I'm out." But before hoseok can go, moonbyul reached out to his collar making him choke

"You're not going anywhere vet." She hissed.

"What did I do?" Hoseok whined but stayed.

"Are you gonna answer or what?" Jisoo raised a brow at me.

"First of all, I don't know how she ended up there, if the bitch you're referring to was krystal then yes she was with us earlier, I didn't do anything to her. In fact she was the one who did something wrong so I may have said something and she ran off." Lisa snorted

"Was she quiet?" My brows furrowed at their question.

"Was she not saying anything and looking anywhere but you?" They elaborated

"No. She was screeching and even attempted to attack krystal again."

"THEN SHE DID NOT DO SOMETHING WRONG!" They all yelled at me at the same time.

"Nice." I glared at hoseok who shrugged.

"If jennie did something wrong she shuts up and hope no one will know what she did and won't look at you in the eye and changes the topic." I was silent but that can't be right.

"I saw it with my own eyes ok? Krystal fell on the floor and cried while she was glaring at her. My friend just wanted to help." Irene scoffed

"Did you really?" Lisa crossed her arms

"Did I what?"

"Did you see jennie pushing her to the ground? And even if you did, did you know why she did it?" She huffed.

"She has been a bitch with Krystal from the start!" I can't help but defend my friend.

"She's a bitch with everyone from the start but she will never get physical unless provoked or for defense." I scoffed.

"What would krystal do? she was cr–"

"Crying? Pathetic. If that's where you based your stupid deduction that jennie hurt that Two-Faced bitch then you are clearly stupid." Hwasa rolled her eyes.

"Cause let me tell you.. if jennie did lay a finger on that bitch, her face would be rearranged by now!" She bumped into my shoulders and walked up to jennie's room.

"Don't let us see that bitch while we're here. We don't do empty threats." Moonbyul glared at me and pulled hoseok outside

"What did you say?" I looked away from where she dragged a helpless hoseok and turned to the remaining four.

"Pardon?" They groaned

"Dude don't cotton buds exist around here? You clearly need those when you keep repeating our questions." I now definitely believe in the saying birds with the same feather, flock together.

"Well if you weren't so vague with your questions then maybe I'd answer the first time you ask me." I snapped back.

"Don't blame your lack of comprehension on us." Jisoo shot back and I raled my hair in frustration.

"I told her to go back to where she belongs cause she didn't like it here anyway."

"And?" Chaeyoung crossed her and and raised her chin. I looked away.

"We're waiting." She impatiently tapped on her foot.

"I told her she was being a burden." They all dramatically gasped

"You"

"Did"

"Not"

"Say that!" Well I did. I wanted to say, just to spite but they're already turning red.

"Some of you can sleep in my room for now." I mumbled and walked away but before hearing their rants.

"I can't believe he said that!" Lisa fumed

"Jennie must've been heartbroken." Chaeyoung stormed to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich before going up

"Of course she was! She ran off in the middle of the woods!" I'm not stupid to know jennie and I feel something between us but I know it's not gonna end well so why bother starting it? We'll just both get hurt. I did regret saying that to her though especially when I saw pain in her eyes.

Moonbyul fixed her clothes and shut hobi's door, going in the house. She gave me the middle finger before she went past me.

"You ok there?" I sat to his passenger seat and put on my seatbelt

"What?" He blinked. He was so out of it.

"What did she do?" He opened his mouth and closed it again.

"You know what? Don't answer that. Let me just crash in for tonight." I leaned back and closed my eyes and I felt him start the engine

"What did you do to jennie anyway?" He raised a brow and I scoffed

"Why does it seem like it's my fault. She was the one who did wrong ok?" Hoseok shrugged

"She doesn't seem to." My brows furrowed

"Why are you siding with her?" He chuckled

"I am just saying." I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What did she do anyway?" I told him what she did to krystal and he was silent.

"Say something." He sighed and leaned back.

"You do know krystal likes you right?"

"I know. But I've made it clear to her that I only see her as a friend and nothing more."

"And she was ok with it?"

"She didn't take it lightly at first but she was ok the next day like nothing happened." Hoseok shook his head.

"Why do you think jennie did it?"

"Why do you think it's krystal? You know krystal longer." I fired back.

"Exactly. I know krystal better." There was something in his tone that made me squint my eyes at him.

"Don't look at me like that. She's different when you're in the picture tae and when you're not" I groaned and leaned back.

"Whatever. I saw what I saw." But I wasn't so sure either. I just saw her falling but I didn't see if jennie did push her or not.