Farm 59

This chapter is dedicated to DaisyLover14, MARIELYZABELLE thanks for the upvotes and comments 💞

🍀🍀🍀

Taehyung was against it, but promised me (after several bribes) not to tell jin.

Irene cried as we said goodbye to our grandparents. Her mood swings are really scary so we walk on eggshells around her. She made taehyung cry!

"Is this all of it?" Taehyung asked, dropping the box beside me.

"Yep. Let's start organizing shall we?" I grinned and looket at our new place. It's spacious. Two bedrooms that each has a bathroom, a living room, a common wash room and there's a kitchen!

"I'm good. I'll just be in my room." Yoongi lazily muttered and shut his door. I looked up at taehyung to see his secretive smile

"What did you blackmail him for you to make him come live with us?" I squinted my eyes to him

"What? I told you jisoo's making progress." I just gave him a blank stare, not believing his lie. I tried to coax yoongi too by using jisoo but the guy could only care less.

"Fine. I told him I'll cover his rent. Can you believe him?! He's filthy rich but he's very stingy." He pouted.

"And that's why he stays rich." I snickered. We still haven't told jisoo yoongi's moving with us but I have no plans to tell her either.

"Let's get things moving so we can bless this place." Taehyung wiggled his brows.

"And let yoongi walk in on us?" I arched my brow, picking up a box.

"Aren't you up for a challenge?"

"Let's hurry then." I laughed and we hurriedly put the things in their places only to be exhausted afterwards. That damn yoongi did not help at all and his grand piano was heavy to move around.

"Let's bless it tomorrow?" He muttered tiredly. I nodded weakly and curled up to him.

"Let's also do it on top of the grand piano." His body vibrated with laughter and I sighed in his arms.

🍀

"What's going on?" I pulled tzuyu to the side and asked her what the buzz is all about. So early in the morning and our department's so lively.

"Apparently, a world-renowned photographer will be joining us starting this school year." She excitedly told me and I gasped

"Omg. Zhang Jingna? Lina Tesch? Cass Bird? Julia Hetta? Who is it?!" I squealed, clucthing unto her.

"Oh that would be fantastic but no. It's a he." My mouth formed an O.

"Cole sprouse?" We both laughed at that. The guy's already a model and an actor and apparently a good writer too. He has everything!

"Let's see who it is, shall we?" We walked towards to where the students are gathered. They already saw who it is, why can't they move?

"Let's just go in, he'll come to class anyway." I agreed with tzuyu and made our way to the classroom but the crowd is blocking our way.

"Omo!" I staggered backwards and tried to reach for tzuyu when I felt someone's body against mine.