Farm 13

This chapter is dedicated to sanatwiceonce15, BLACKBANGTANLIFe, _KimTaeNnieislifeu_ and to jjennduk, thanks for the upvotes 😊

•••

My foot's all healed up! Ha! I grinned and twirled around my room. I rotated my foot just for good measure and then jumped.

"Good. You're all healed up. Perfect timing slave." I stopped jumping and turn to see taehyung leaning sideways on my doorframe, arms crossed, toothpick on his mouth.

"I wouldn't be so sure. You are going to be my chauffeur." I held my chin up high and put his guitar in my back. I made sure it's working last night.

"You really can't cloth yourself without having to show some skin now would you." His eyes squinted. I was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a cropped halter top.

"Why should I hide it if I have flawless skin?" I turned my back at him and flipped my hair to my front so he can have a perfect view of my back.

"I'm fabulous, I know." I walked past him and looked over my shoulder, giving him a wink.

"The deal is still having the diner full for the rest of the afternoon." I rolled my eyes.

"Easy. As long as there's people there, I can gather a crowd." I skipped to the kitchen and grabbed my sandwhich.

"I'm still hungry." He grumbled and I grinned. Eating the sandwich slowly and moaning from the delicious goodness of it. He scowled and I happily munched on my food.

When I took another bite however, he also took a large bite at the other end. My eyes widened as he smirked and licked his lips

"Thanks for the food." He winked and walked out. Leaving me dumbfounded.

"Yaaah!" I yelled out after him but he just whistled and twirled his straw hat on his index finger.

I finished my food and stomped after him. Ahh, it's good to have my feet back to normal.

"You shouldn't abuse your feet too much. It's already suffering from your weight." I scoffed

"Oh really? I could say the same about your briefs, it's a waste buying when there's barely anything to cover." Ha! I busy celebrating me boss ass come back when he got down on his horse and pulled my waist to him.

"Really? And I thought you got a good look." My heart leaped out at our close proximity. His lips almost brushing against mine.

"Can you feel me?" I stayed calm and yes, I felt his thing poking me.

"Perv." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me. My body missed his warmth but I shrugged it off and went up the wagon.

"Thought so." He smirked and my eyes darted down.

"Eyes here princess." I looked up and we were just staring at each other. I'm no dense indenial bitch. This sexual tension between us is strong af. I don't know if it's him or me but then again, it might be his first time seeing a hot girl like me. I just have that effect on boys you know? I mean even girls bend for me.

"Aah!" I was disrupted from my thoughts when he suddenly moved, making me fall on my butt. I hugged his guitar case to avoid breaking it.

"Ooops. Buckle up." But then again there's this annoying side of him that hinders him from being fuckable. Answering my question on why I haven't hooked up woth him yet.

On the way, I pulled the guitar from the case and started tuning it.

"You know how to play?" He asked, sapring me a glance

"No. I'm just strumming it randomly and thankfully it sounds good. That makes a prodigy huh?" He rolled his eyes and faked a laugh.

"Give it to me." My brows furrowed when he suddenly turned around, releasing the reins and rode hobi backwards.

"Are you trying to get us killed?!" He rolled his eyes and reached out to the guitar.

"Hobi is fine. Now can I have my guitar?" I rolled my eyes and gave it to him.

"Don't swoon ok?" He grinned and I pretended to vomit, making him chuckle.

Oeroumi gadeukhi
Pieoissneun i garden
Gasituseongi
I moraeseonge nan nal maeeosseo
Neoui ireumeun mwonji
Gal gosi issgin hanji
Oh, could you tell me?
I jeongwone sumeodeun neol bwasseo

My breath caught up to my throat. My eyes widened as I looked up to him. He was busy looking at the guitar. Unaware that I'm gawking at him.

And I know
Neoui ongin modu da jinjjaran geol
Pureun kkocheul kkeokkneun son
Jabgo sipjiman

Nae unmyeongin geol
Don't smile to me, lie to me
Neoege dagaseol su eopseunikka
Naegen bulleojul ireumi eopseo
You know that I can't
Show you me, give you me
Chorahan moseub boyeojul sun eopseo
Tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga
But I still want you

He sang the rest of the chorus looking at me and thankfully my mouth's already shut.

Oeroumui jeongwone pin
Neoreul dalmeun kkoch
Jugo sipeossji
Babo gateun gamyeoneul beotgoseo

But I know
Yeongwonhi geureol suneun eopsneun geol
Sumeoyaman haneun geol
Chuhan nanikka

Nan duryeoun geol
Cholahae, I'm so afraid
Gyeolgugen neodo nal tto tteonabeorilkka
Tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga
Hal su issneun geon
Jeongwone, i sesange
Yeppeun neoreul dalmeun kkocheul piun daeum
Niga aneun naro sumswineun geot
But I still want you
I still want you

I can't look away. I was dumbly rooted on my spot. What is he trying to say? That he's feeling something for me too and that he's not making any move cause he knows I'm only here for the summer?

Eojjeomyeon geuttae
Jogeumman, imankeumman
Yonggil naeseo neoui ape seossdeoramyeon
Jigeum modeun geon dallajyeosseulkka
Nan ulgo isseo
Sarajin, muneojin
Hollo namgyeojin i moraeseongeseo
Buseojin gamyeo neul barabomyeonseo
And I still want you

"It's just a song. Girls and their minds." He rolled his eyes and tossed the guitar back to me. Good thing my reflex was quick.

"W-who says I'm reading into it. I know the song. Duh." I'm glad he went back to his original position so he's not able to see how red I am. Damn him.

There are girls who overthinks cause there are guys like him who likes to confuse the hell of us.

I cupped my face and fanned myself, boring holes at the back of his head with my glares.

Who cares if his voice is deep, husky and beautiful? I huffed and strummed the guitar angrily.

"Don't take it out on the guitar." He smirked, looking back at me. I held the guitar like a baseball bat and pretended to hit him with it. Ugh!