CH.2 Fairy Tail

Yuki

I looked at the bluenette standing next to Mr Dragneel "well these strangers will be your family" Mr Dragneel said Haruhi cocked her head "what do you mean family? aren't they supposed to be my guildmates?" Haruhi asks as Mr Dragneel petted her head "you'll understand one day Haruhi" Mr Dragneel said as her mother smiled at the two "now let that we have that sorted let's get both of your guild marks" Ms Levy said as Haruhi jumped in excitement.

Natsu

Ren walked off to sit with his parents on a table "so where would you like yours Haruhi?" Mira asks holding the magic stamp "I don't think she wants to be apart of a guild with idiots" Yuki said with a smug smirk "well I can't do anything if you think of yourself as an idiot" Haruhi said grinning smugly at him Yuki looked annoyed "Red on my hand" Haruhi turned to Mira outstretching her right hand "I see the same as colour as Natsu's insignia" Erza said standing next to Haruhi "not really I already decided what colour I wanted my insignia that was before dad showed me his insignia" Haruhi replied "so why'd you decide on red then?" I ask "Grandpa Igneel" Haruhi replied simply "Igneel? What about Igneel? is it remind you of him?" Juvia asks moving forward slightly "Red's the colour of his hair and it cause he taught me fire dragon slaying magic" Haruhi said looking down at her hands "this way I'll know he's with me no matter how far we are I know he's watching me" Haruhi's sea-green eyes softened "that was so beautiful..." Freed said wiping a tear "it wasn't even that beautiful for you to be crying!" she yelled Yuki placed a hand on her shoulder "I feel sorry for your loss new girl" Yuki said "how rude?! he's not even dead!" Haruhi yelled a irk mark appearing on her forehead  "my name is Haruhi!" Haruhi scowled at him "she's so cute Haruhi" Erza said glomping Haruhi in a hug "can't... breathe..." Haruhi said in between gasps of breath "that's Erza for you" Happy said I sweatdropped "I think you should let her breath Erza" Juvia said trying to pry them away from each other Haruhi's first day at fairy tail you'll go on many more adventures Haruhi and this is just the beginning of it I smiled at her.