46 // 8

if you're reading this it means i finally updated
I tried to read over the whole story but I died of cringe. I don't get how i could write that and leave it 😂
I had to stop half way thru so sorry if this doesn't match up lol.
Oh lmao I'm ill again btw
stan my life 😎

-

"Yoongi look into the camera" We are at the photo shoot but for some reason he's very distracted.

"o-oh yeh, right. sorry"

He finally looks into the camera and they manage to get a couple photos taken.
After the photo shoot we are supposedly going on a date. That's what Yoongi said anyway. It all depends on how long this takes because he doesn't "LOOK INTO THE CAMERA" yup I just screamed at him. He's extremely dazed today but oh well.

"NO NEED TO SCREAM, btw you are extra beautiful today"

As he says that he winks. Pft, what a flirt. He really needs to focus now lol.

-

"are you ready for the date?"

"I'm literally in jeans and a hoodie"
(my life story)

"that's what you look best in"

"Yoongi, you are in a suit"

"I'll go change"

(let's say they were drove back to the hotel)
He better change. To be honest I don't own many fancy dresses anyway soooo. He was gonna have to deal with it one way or the other. I just hope he isn't taking us to some posh restaurant. I'm not up for all that crap. Just any coffee shop would fill my needs. Oh would you look at that, he's also in "jeans and a hoodie, huh?"

"gotta match my baby"

that word. no. just no.

"c'mon then, where are we going"

"just down the road to the coffee shop"

well thank god for that

"just bare in mind that this is the first date we'll be going on since I announced us dating so don't be surprised if any paparazzi are around. okay?"

"right, paparazzi"

"I'll always be right next to youuuu"

"yes of course"

Paparazzi. How great.

-

Yoongi grabs my hand as we walk out of the hotel. Once again I'm flustered.

"Ooh, my little y/n is all flustered"

"oh shut up yoongi"

"oh shut up yoongi"

oh that little-

"now you're mimicking me, great"

he knows how to make me mad

"you're such a pain"

"I know hehe, now let's go"

-

luckily for us, there wasn't any paparazzi. I was literally terrified the whole time we were walking, like I'd turn a corner and ooh look at that, paparazzi. At the moment I'm very skeptical of the people in the shop. We might be in a different country but there can still be army around us. I mean you know how big the fan base is.

"babe, you know you got really lucky this time round. usually there is people everywhere"

"please don't jinx it"

next thing I know there is somebody walking towards us. panic mode on.

"um, please may I have  a picture with you both"

both? she didn't mean that right
nah she didn't

"I can take it if you wish"

"I would also like a picture with you, that's if you don't mind."

"wait, really"

"jee y/n you're already famous"

"shut it yoongi"

"you also have a really pretty name"

she then giggles

"aww, thank you so much. now let's take that photo"

I'm actually jungshook right now

"thank you so much"

"I must say something here, if you wish to post that photo please cover my face. Nobody knows what I look like at the moment"

"why don't they, you're gorgeous baby"

"you two are really cute together, and sure I will cover your face. I do agree with yoongi though, you are really beautiful"

and I'm flustered again

"you get flustered soo easy y/n. anyway thank you so much for the love and for supporting our relationship"

"yes thank you, have a great day"

As she walks away, I smile. probably the most awkward smile you'll ever see but I guess I'm happy.

"I love fans like that"

"me too, I wish everybody was like that"

-

imma have to leave it here for now
i want to apologise again for not updating in such a long time. i hope you can forgive me. i will try to update regularly but it all depends. thank you so much for sticking witI the story until i had the time to update it means a lot to me.
btw songs i listened to whilst writing this were just the whole of the dream chapter: magic and also i am who :))
thank you again