45 // 7

I'm gonna start writing the list of songs I listen to whilst writing
I highly recommend all of these artists :)
If it seems like there is loads of songs then that's cuz I'm a slow typer and I think of ideas on the spot so sksks
-
Fly High - Fromis_9
Ride On The Wind - Kard
Sugar Pop - WJSN
1 To 10 - Twice
Friend Zone - JBJ95
Never Ever - Got7
Illusion - Ateez
Knock Knock - Twice
What Are You Up To - Kang Daniel (his solo debut was the best omg)
Butterfly - The Boyz
Dalla Dalla - Itzy
Fun! - Fromis_9
Friend Zone - AB6IX
Boogie Up - WJSN
ICY - Itzy (their comeback omg 😍😍)
Happy Happy - Twice
Seoul Town Road - Lil Nas X, Rm (got my homis in the back)
Gleam - Mamamoo
Cherry - Itzy
Yes Or Yes - Twice (bop oh god 😇)
Save Me - Bts
Propose - Bts
Don't Give Up - Twice
--
(the next day)

A notification pops up on my phone from twitter. I only have the notifications on for the Bts page and one of Yoongi's biggest fanpages.
This time it's for the fanpage.
'Bts' Suga spotted with a girl?'
I automatically go into panic mode. I tap on the post expecting it to just be rumors and no actual pictures. But no. It's us. Me and Yoongi on our date yesterday. The pictures. Him kissing my forehead. Everything. They got everything.

'Yoongi,' I gently tap him hoping it was enough to wake him up. 'What?' he responds quietly. 'Just look at this.' I point my phone towards him and he takes it out of my hands. His eyes grow wide as he starts to look back at me. 'I am so sorry y/n.' He says still looking at me. 'I did kind of panic but I also expected it, you are one of the biggest idols out there. it's hard to not spot you.' I responded. 'We will just speak to your manager and see what we have to do.'

-Time Skip-

'I'm so sorry I am the one to blame here. I was aware of sasaengs but still went on the date with y/n,' Yoongi spoke to his manager.
His manager chuckles. 'Yoongi, to be honest I don't really care. It is your life to live. I know how much you love y-' Yoongi stops him midway. 'um love is a bit of a strong word at the moment manager-nim.'
'I understand, I see how much you like each other and how you are obviously destined to be together. Couples go on dates and stuff and being an idol can't stop you. Love is not a crime. Sasaengs cannot stop you from being with your soulmate. It is only a few pictures. You could either announce your relationship or just stay low-key. If I was you I would just announce it to the public that way the rumors will stop. Y/n doesn't even need to be known by ARMY. As long as they know you are in a relationship this should calm down.'

A few minutes later, I get a notification. Once again from twitter. This time it's from the Bts members twitter page. Yoongi tweeted.

'Guys, I have a girlfriend. So what. I might be famous but you can't just restrict us from dating. I finally told my soulmate my feelings and we are a happy couple. For the love of God please just leave us alone. Don't be taking pictures if you ever see us. That is uncomfortable and I don't want my girlfriend to feel like that.
Thank you Army, I hope you true Army's can support me with my soulmate and not cause any bother.
I hope you read this soulmate you mean a lot to me💞'

As I have a fanpage (that yoongi does not know about) I comment on the photo.
'Army will support you!💓'
I will just look like another fan right. Well thats what I thought but Yoongi was looking over my shoulder whilst I posted that so being the stupid ass he is, he liked my comment.

'You dummy, they are gonna find out it's me now.' I tell Yoongi. 'Does it matter?' He replies. 'Well not really but you know I had quite a big following so this is going to come as a shock to most my followers.' I say to Yoongi. 'Have you shared your name or face at all?' Yoongi asks. 'Only my name, they can't get too far with that,' I answer back.
'Well this is Army y/n, they can get anywhere with just your name.' Yoongi says.

After that there was just silence. Not the awkward type of silence, the comfortable kind. I'm still in shock over this. I was shocked at getting a job where my favourite artists worked. Now all this. Before I did kind of fall for Yoongi but I would never admit that. I had my own soulmate. Not Yoongi. (So she thought) It would be bad if I started to like somebody else when I have somebody I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life.

Is love too much of a strong word to use right now? Do I really love him or am I just saying I am but it's just strong feelings.

'What are you thinking about?' I see Yoongi look in my direction as he asks me. 'Nothing.' I answer back plainly standing up. 'Anyways shouldn't we get back to the hotel room?' I now ask. 'Actually, Yoongi has a photoshoot!' His manager peeps up. 'Do I? Oh yeh I do I really need to sleep less wow.' Yoongi replies. 'You should know anyways y/n you are his stylist,' His manager says. 'Ah yes, I remember now. With everything that's gone on my mind has been wiped blank. I apologise for that.' I respond to his manager whilst walking over to Yoongi. 'You're becoming as bad as me, forgetting things.' He says whilst kissing my forehead.
'Let's just go before you two take it any further.' His manager starts walking towards the door leaving a giggling me and Yoongi behind to follow on.

-

I promised a long chapter so here you go. This took like a day to write and now it's almost midnight sksks.
Sorry everything used after speech is repeated I really suck in that category. In school my stories literally use only 'said' lol. Anyways thank you so much for 6k reads. It honestly means the world to me and I know I say this all the time but it really does!
Also listen to all them songs I put near the top. Thank you and have a great day/night wherever you are
I purple you 💜💜💜

kind of proof read whilst listening to:
look - got7
district 9 - stray kids
lie - astro
like a fool - twice

I'm too tired now
g'night fellas