41 // 3

We got to the place where the interview was taking place. Everybody got out of the van excluding me and Yoongi as they obviously expected me to wake him up. He may kill me though, he gets extremely feisty once you wake him up.
'Y-yoongi get u-up' I gently tapped him
'ughhhh what do you want' he harshly replied so I could see he was mad
'u-uh we are just at t-the place where the i-interview is'
'right, okay'
he grabs my hand before pulling me out of the van to enter the building.

after entering the building bts' manager tells us to follow him into a room. the room didn't look like the type of place where the interview would be taken so I was a little confused (ps did anybody see jungoos live and how he pronounced confused, I actually died) at the time. after my little confusion session he started speaking.
"you girls actually won't have to go in the room but you will be given an earpiece along with the member whom sentences you will be translating"

-
(skip to interview cuz I'm lazy)

"sooo... are you guys aloud to date"
the interview asked.
I translated for yoongi and as we were watching it I saw his face go red.
"uhh, we don't tend to date as we all have soul mates somewhere, I also think a certain someone found his soulmate." namjoon replied
all the members turned towards yoongi.
"u-uhh yeh I have but she doesn't know I'm her s-soulmate I just need to w-wait for the r-right time to tell h-her" he went even more red then the first time. all of a sudden I got really jealous. I love him so much and yeh i have my own soulmate I just don't know. feelings are weird. (tru)

-

after the interview had finished (it was just questions about there recent come back and a few personal ones to do with family and soul mates) the boys came back into the room we were all in at the beginning.
"great job on the interview guys"
their manager said.
"also yoongi whose your soulmate"
"u-uh hold on I'll write it on a piece of paper, saying her name gives me to many butterflies"
he's really whipped huh
he grabbed some paper and a pen and wrote down whoever it was making sure nobody else saw it. he then showed it to him and his eyes went gigantic like no joke i thought they were going too pop out.
"as in-"
he answered shocked
"yeh but I'm an idiot and don't have the guts to tell her" yoongi replied
"dont worry we will make it a very special moment when and if you decide to tell her"
by now curiosity was eating me up inside. why didnt yoongi want anybody to know. obviously the members know. oh god what if its one of big hits stylists or their makeup artists. hopefully he tells her so we can find out.
"once again well done on the interview, you guys have the rest of the day free so you can go out anywhere or just stay in your hotels if you wish" their manager said.

"yo y/n wanna go get something to eat" yoongi walked up to me and asked me.
I wanna but then I don't, you know what army's are like they make rumors pretty quickly.

"u-uh I'm sorry but I'm just gonna go back to the hotel im not feeling so well"
what I said wasn't exactly false I wasn't feeling well but it was because of him sooo..

-
(yoongi pov)

y/n was being awkwardly awkward around me. hmm, wonder why. as y/n or in this case any of the other girls didn't want to come and eat out with us just us 7 went. as we were talking, they decided to bring up Y/n.

"yoongi-hyung, how are you gonna tell her" namjoon looked at me whilst jimin was speaking then spoke up himself

"make it romantic"

"ew" I replied

"hyung please just tell her. you are both struggling I can see it. I swear she likes you, she doesnt want to though because of her soulmate. you seriously need to tell her otherwise she'll end up leaving"

"first time im saying this but jungkooks right yoongi-ah, you need to tell her"

that's it, I've made my mind up
I'll tell her tonight

"g-guys, I wanna tell her tonight. help me out"

-

uhh so hi. I wrote like 700 words and tried full on story type but when people speak the only word I know is said xD
I'm dumb don't come at me, k 👌