No Trespassing

Y/N stopped cold as she saw Yoongi with his clothes cut off and thrown to the side, resignedly turning his face to the side as Kristy sucked on his neck. What. The. Fuck. Kristy's head jerked up as she heard the door open and Yoongi's head snapped around too. Y/ N saw both relief and concern flash through his eyes and he tugged on his handcuffs as Kristy stood up.

"I heard you wanted to see me." Y/N said through clenched teeth.

"You bitch. You stole him from me and then didn't even have the decency to die."

"Well, maybe you should've helped me out because that's something I've been wanting to do for a long time." Kristy blinked. That definitely wasn't the retort she'd been expecting. She had a knife and raised it, eyeing Y/N warily. "What do you think you're doing?" Y/N was calm. Too calm.

"Taking what's mine."

"He's not property, you don't own him."

"He's mine!" Kristy suddenly screamed back, raising the knife and taking a step towards Y/N. Instantly Y/N's weapon was up and she kicked the door closed behind her. No one could sneak up on her now and Kristy couldn't leave.

"People aren't property. Why is this so hard to understand?" Y/N grumbled.

"You can't have him!"

"I don't want him, he's a free person!" Y/N said in frustration. Now that Kristy was in front of her she didn't want to do it. She didn't want to take a life, to become as bad as them, in her own mind.

"If I can't have him....then you can't either." Y/N's eyes widened as Kristy took a step towards Yoongi with the blade, the man was frantically trying to free himself. "Just how I like you, Daddy." Y/N heard Kristy mutter.

It felt like time slowed down. People. People are almost quantifiable, but not quite. There's always an outlier. Always a surprise. And then there are those who walk in the guise of people but are not human. There is no reasoning, there is no appeal to empathy. It's hard to understand, just like how an ant tries to understand why the child pokes at its home. But sometimes you don't need to understand. Sometimes seeing an action is enough. Sometimes you don't need to know the reason behind it, you just need to know that it's about to be enacted.

Y/N had looked evil in the eyes before, once before, when she showed an entitled, young man that not all the world would stay quiet as he walked through life hurting anyone he felt like hurting. The world had punished her but she'd taken her stand. She'd never regretted it.

"Kristy." Her voice was pleading, desperate. Something Kristy would like. The woman turned, victory on her face as she brought the knife up, and then....

It was frozen forever.

Forever in that mask.

Because Y/N looked evil in the face and pulled the god-damn trigger this time.

"Oh my god." She shot the handcuffs. They were still around Yoongi's wrists since she didn't have the key but at least his hands were separate now. "Y/N." He stood up and promptly wobbled, she caught him before he fell.

"Are you okay?"

"She gave me something." He shook his head, clinging to her tightly. "But it doesn't matter. The others..."

"What happened?"

"An ambush. Kristy's in league with someone else, that person took the others." Y/N looked at him with concern.

"Can you walk?"

"Believe it or not I've been through worse." He swallowed, looking her in the eyes for a moment before pulling her into a hug and burying his face in her neck. "Thank you." They didn't need to talk. He knew what it had cost her and she knew what he had just been through. "You're a true friend, Y/N." Friend. Y/N had had so few of those throughout her life. She felt the sting of tears as the import of his words hit her. She sighed and hugged him back for a second before pulling away.

"Jungkook might be dead." She said quietly and Yoongi bit his lip before gesturing towards the door, knowing there was nothing he could do.

"Can you find me some clothes?"

"You going to show me the famous assassin Agust D?" He smiled grimly.

"You'll be one of the few people who sees him and survives, my friend."

"Then yes, I will find you some clothes."

-

"Thank god." Taeyong exclaimed as Yuta walked in, followed by a grim looking Hoseok. Hoseok nodded his acknowledgment. " I was afraid...I was afraid you'd really been taken out."

"More trade for you."

"More resources expended trying to protect that trade. I like what I have now." Despite the circumstances, Hoseok smiled slightly. "What do you need?"

"I know where they are. I know they probably don't know that I'm on the loose yet. Their operational aftermath was chaotic." Hoseok swallowed. "Jungkook's at the hospital under an assumed name, they think he's dead." Taeyong grinned.

"They won't expect this." Hoseok shook his head. "This guy thinks he can just come into Seoul, undermine our ranks, and we'll all just fall in line with him." Taeyong huffed and asked again. "So tell me, Hoseok. What do you need?" Hoseok's eyes flashed with a dangerous fire.

"I need enough people to burn that bastard to the ground." Taeyong smiled again.

"I was contacted by Seventeen and Ateez. No one's thrilled with this guy, just walking in here like he owes the place. We all want him gone."

"Then let's get everyone together and point out the "no tresspassing" sign."