4 × 4

44
'Bet'

This was suggested by @littlekittu2, thank you.

_________________________

"Oh I have a fun idea!" Midnight clapped her hands in the teachers lounge as most of the teachers sat relaxing on their well-deserved breaks.

Principal Nezu joined the teachers for lunch overhearing Midnight's suggestion.

"Oh? What's this about this fun idea?"

Midnight swayed her body side to side on the rolling chair. "Let's bet on who's dating who in Class 1-A!~"

Aizawa sighed. "Don't you think that's a bit unprofessional of us?" He glared at his colleague, Yogi Toshinori, who was not in his All Might form.

He juet shrugged leaving him hanging. Midnight shook her head and placed 500 yen on the table.

"Let's play!"

Principal Nezu jumped up on a vhair and sat down with some steaming tea in his hand.

He began to sip on some tea and placed the cup down.

"How about Young Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka?"

All Might choked on his drink.

"Principal, what makes you think that?!" Midnight squealed smiling widely.

"I have seen them together quite a lot. Young Midoriya seems to have an attachment to her." He explained taking another sip.

Midnight pressed her hands on her cheeks and spun around in her chair. "That's so true!"

"But I bet Midoriya's dating Todoroki!" Midnight confessed, fangirling.

All Might choked once again this time more shocked than before.

Aizawa sighed again, ignoring them. Midnight noticed and jumped from her chair.

"Shota! Which of your students are you betting on?"

Aizawa looked away. "Im not doing this."

Midnight turned towards Toshinori who was trying his best avoid the whole situation.

"Who are you betting on?" She asked.

He shook his head and waved his hands. "T-There's no way I'm going to bet on my students!"

Midnight pouted and sat back on the chair.

"Oh come on! There has to be some students you think are dating!"

All Might face palmed and his eyes closed. "I don't know, maybe Mina and young Kirishima."

Midnight pointed at him and began to scold him. "That's not fair because they're actually dating."

All Might began to sweat. "How was I supposed to know that?! I don't meddle in my students' business!"

Midnight shook her head in disappointment giving up. She turned towards Aizawa again.

"You're the only one who hasn't said anything!"

Aizawa sat back in his chair getting comfortable.

"Bakugou and Uraraka."

Midnight was surprised by his response and didn't say anything. Nezu decided to speak instead holding his cup of tea on his lap.

"What makes you think they're dating?"

Aizawa shrugged. "I see them together a lot."

Nezu squinted. "But Midoriya and Uraraka are together all the time as well."

"I bet Midoriya and Uraraka are dating for 2,000 yen." Nezu watched Aizawa carefully with a grin.

Aizawa stood up and headed towards the hall with the rest of the teachers following behind.

"Let's find out then."

He stepped into the hall and immediately saw Uraraka and Bakugou walking down the halls chatting with each other.

Aizawa took a glimpse at the principal with a small smirk on his face.

"Bakugou, Uraraka. Can you step over here for a moment, I have a question."

Uraraka looked concerned while Bakugou kept his serious face. Aizawa sighed and put a hand over his forehead as if he were asking himself 'what am I doing'?

"Are you two by any chance a couple?"

Uraraka blushed and waved her hands.

"Why would you ask that, Aizawa-Sensei? Are you okay?"

Aizawa gritted his teeth. "Yes I'm perfectly fine. I was just curious."

Uraraka nodded and Bakugou looked down at her. "Yeah we've been dating for a week."

Aizawa forced a smile. "I see. Well go ahead." Her waved them off and watched them walk off giggling and holding hands.

He felt humiliated yet he felt like a winner. He turned around and slammed his hand on the table.

"NEZU YOU OWE 2,000 YEN!"

______________________________

Thank you for reading!
<3

Next chapter will be very fluffy
uwu