4 × 0

40
'Decisions'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

I don't know if I can hold it in any longer. The Katsuki acts with me I can't help but think we're a couple. It's been almost a month since I've been rejected by Deku and thats a pretty long time right?

I want to tell Katsuki how I feel and finally tell him I love him and I want to be with him.

When we came close to the restaurant we found a small Italian one without any huge crowds around it. It was still fairly full but there was plenty of space to go in and order something.

It was silent between Katsuki and I. He must've been thinking about something too. I really hope he doesn't take anything the wrong way. I was just deciding whether or not it would be okay or not to confess to him.

Mina told me something about a get together at the beach later where everyone from class would be there.

"What do you want Pink cheeks?" Katsuki asks dragging me back into reality. My eyes widened before darting to the menu.

"Oh- hmm. I'll get the spaghetti." I answered not too confident about my choice in a dish.

Katsuki nodded and ordered it along with getting the same dish for himself.

Trying to make some small talk I decided to strike a conversation with the ash blonde.

"Hey are you excited about the beach get together later?" I asked hoping to spark a conversation.

"Not really. But if you're going to be there I guess I don't mind."

He rested her chin on his hand which was propped up on the table. He was looking off somewhere else and all I could say was "Oh, I see."

I folded my hands on my lap. There was an awkward silence that hung in the air for a bit until our food was brought to us.

"Your food, ma'am."

I smiled. "Thank you."

The waitress set down my plate and started to set Katsuki's plate down when I noticed she was looking at him for a bit longer than a normal person would.

I just sat and watched as she nervously placed the plate in front of him while her cheeks had a flustered shade of pink on them.

She must've had a liked him since she was acting less professional than what she was supposed to.

After she left I began to laugh nervously. "She seemed pretty interested in you." I twirled some spaghetti on my fork and started to eat.

Katsuki picked up his silverware began taking a bite of his food. "Why are you fucking jealous, Round face?"

I choked on my food. "What? No I'm not!"

He started to laugh making me feel even more embarrassed.

"So you won't mind if I call her back over here to get her digits?" He teased.

I thought for a moment thinking about what I should say or even do.

"I actually do mind." I sternly said shoveling more of the pasta in my mouth. I began to chew when I looked up at Katsuki who was just admiring me from across the table.

"Don't watch me eat!" I pressed my hands against my cheeks only to feel my cheeks grow hotter and hotter.

"But you've got something on your face." He gestured to the corner of his mouth.

I panicked picking up a napkin and dabbing it around my mouth in hopes that it would be gone.

All of a sudden I heard a laugh. It wasn't like the other times I've heard Katsuki laugh. It was actually adorable the way he laughed but it still had a hint of aggression in it.

"Why are you laughing!?" I asked still freaking out slightly. He covered his mouth before calming down.

"You had nothing on your face." He finally said causing my worried face turn into a face of annoyance.

"Katsuki! Don't do that!" I hid my face away from him.

He smiled tilting his head. "Oi, are you going to eat? Cause I don't mind eating your damn food."

I sheepishly pickled up my fork and began eating some food.

If he's going to keep acting like a jerk then I won't confess to him. Yet again I know he's just teasing to get my reactions he loves so much. I sighed catching Katsuki's attention.

"I was just teasing you. Tch. You don't have to act all upset."

Oh Katsuki...It's not that. I know exactly what you're doing and it's making it difficult to hold back what I've been waiting so long to finally do.

I confirmed it to myself after we left the restaurant to go back to the hotel.

I'm emotionally ready to finally tell him how I feel...

I'll finally tell him today that I love him...

_________________________
Thank you for
reading.
<3

Sorry for the
short filler!