1 × 5

15
'Double Date Part One'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV 
×××

As I laid back on my warm bed my thoughts ran wild.

I wanted to do something with Katsuki. I don't think we've gone out somewhere together in a long time. It's only been awkward situations.

I flopped over to my side and closed my eyes attempting to fall asleep again. A soft ringing came from my table. I reached out and quickly flipped it open to see a text from Mina.

Hey Uraraka~!

Hey Mina! What's up?

I was wondering
if you wanted to
have a double date
with me and Kirishima
and you and Bakugou?

I've never been on a double date before. It sounded like a fun idea and I didn't mind. Hopefully Katsuki was up to it.

That sounds fun. I'll
go ask Katsuki! ^_^

Okay! Let me
know later! <3

I will! <3

I set aside my phone and closed my eyes. I'll ask Katsuki tomorrow at school. I'm sure he wont mind. Hopefully.

>>>

I waited anxiously in my seat waiting for Katsuki to show in homeroom. I scanned the classroom constantly searching if the spiky blonde would walk through the door. 

"Hey Uraraka~San!" 

I turned to see my friend Deku greeting me with a friendly smile. I smiled back as he took a seat beside me. 

I didn't have time to talk to Deku right now. I kept smiling at him but occasionally would glance at the door. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime this week." He asked looking down and blushing. 

"Oh, um I guess that would be fine. When did you want to go?" I answered now giving all my attention to the door. 

Where are you Katsuki? 

"Uraraka~San, are you looking for Kacchan by any chance?" Deku asked with an innocent look on his face. 

"I-i have something to ask him." I stuttered. 

Deku smiled and tilted his head. "You guys are getting pretty close now, huh?" 

This question didn't sound like something he'd ask. He'd probably be to nervous to ask something like that. 

What is up with him?

"I guess, we're just friends though." I awkwardly laughed scratching the back of my head. He laughed too and slumped down in his chair. 

"Honestly Uraraka~San, if I didn't know any better I would've thought you and Kacchan were dating." He said calmly. He was the one looking at the door now and I was the one staring at Deku.