3 × 6

36
'School trip'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

"Okay class, today is our school trip you've all been impatiently waiting for..." Aizawa said it his usual tired expressionless tone.

I sighed as the class erupted in loud conversations and cheering. I had my bag beside me with all the clothes and things I needed to survive the next 3 days on this school trip. 

Uraraka ran up to me with a big smile throwing her bag on to the desk and taking a seat next to me.

"You didn't bring a lot of stuff either." I said eyeing the bag. I looked over at Ponytail and Raccoon Eyes who had multiple bags filled to it's max.

"Yeah, I don't need anything crazy. It's like a little vacation, right?"

I shrugged and picked up my bag. "I guess...Honestly I don't know what the hell we're doing there.."

She rested her head in her hands that were propped upright on the desk. "Hmm...Oh I had a question!"

She snapped her head to me and pressed her hands together. "Do you want to be my partner for the bus? It's a long bus ride and Aizawa said we'll arrive in the evening."

I looked over my shoulder to look for Shitty hair. "You're not going to partner up with Raccoon eyes?" I asked pointing at her as she conversed with the extras around her. 

Uraraka shook her head and kept her bright smile on. "She's with Kirishima, so you're all I've got!"  

I exhaled and pouted. "Tch." I looked away making Uraraka's face sadden. 

"What's wrong? Do you not want me to sit next to you?" 

I stared deeply into her brown eyes that searched for answer. "It's not that...It's just that I don't know what I'll do when you're so close to me." I confessed. 

She made a small gasping noise and her face became red. She waved her hands and messed with her hair. "W-what d-do you m-mean by t-that?" 

I smirked and brought my face up close to hers. "It seems like you already have the answer.." Her face was priceless. I loved the way her eyes widened, how red her face got and the way she tries to play it off afterwards. 

She threw punches at my right shoulder which weren't very strong but she was obviously upset. "Katsuki, don't say stuff like that!" 

She puffed out her cheeks and reached for her bag making her hair fall out of place. Once she brought herself upright I reached my hand out to her and placed the strand of hair behind her ear. She tried to make herself look intimidating but it only made me want to tease her more. She was so adorable. 

I cupped my hand around her ear and whispered. "You're so fucking cute. You know that right?" 

I pulled back with a smug smile and waited for her to explode. Instead I watched her face engulf in flames. She was so flustered yet enraged it was hard to watch. 

"Uraraka-" 

"Ochako. Remember I told you to call me Ochako." 

I stumbled over my words. "Oh right, sorry. Ochako-" 

"CLASS 1-A LET'S GET THIS BUS LOADEDDDDDDDDDD!!!" 

I was cut off by the most annoying teacher I've ever come to know. Present Mic. He gestured to all of us to get up and head out to the hall. I stood up along with Ochako ,with our bags, and walked out with the rest of the class which were much more excited than us. 

When we got on the bus we sat beside each other in seats towards the back on the bus. We were silent the whole time while loading on to the bus. I knew she was still upset that I teased her but I didn't see a problem with it. We were both just messing around...Right? 

"Oi, I'm sorry if I upset you, Ochako." 

"It's fine Katsuki. I'm all good see?" She smiled big for me and pointed at her face. I chuckled and patted her shoulder. 

"Okay whatever you say, Pink cheeks." 

I looked away at the front of the bus to see kids still filling up seats. I sighed and buried my face in my hands. "This is going to be one long hell of bus ride." 

During the bus ride Ochako and I chatted until it the sun started to set. Ochako started to become weary as the time passed by. 

I looked over to see her head in an uncomfortable position against the glass of the bus. Her neck would most definitely be stiff the moment she woke so I took her head and placed it against my shoulder. 

She didn't wake from the sudden change in position but instead smiled softly as I laid back and closed my eyes, blushing from having the weight of her head on my shoulder. 

_______________________
Thanks for
reading!

<3

⚠️

Sorry for the
short chapter I will
be very busy tomorrow
So I might not post a chapter.
Sorry!!!!!

But after tomorrow
hopefully the schedules
back to normal!

Thanks again!