3 × 8

38
'Dream & Vacation'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××
It's cloudy in here. Where am I?

I was in an empty white room with fog surrounding me. I shivered from the wind that continuously blew around me.

The fog cleared up in one certain area and parted making entrance for something...

The space was completely silent and even the gushes of wind didn't make a sound. But once the fog broke footsteps echoed in the area bouncing off of what I thought were walls.

What's going on?

"Ochako Uraraka correct?" A deep robotic voice hissed behind the fog. I stuttered.

"Y-yes. Where am I?"

"I have invaded your dream, Uraraka." A creepy laugh echoed around me I spun around trying pin point where the sound was coming from and instead I became more and more anxious.

"W-why?!" I yelled back, my heart racing. I remain frozen trying to locate this snake-like voice hissing in my ears. 

"Let me out of here!" 

A terrifying laugh comes from him causing my hands to tremble and my eyes water. In a broken voice I firmly told him to let me go. 

"Leave me alone."

"Fine, suit yourself. But you'll still be sick until you find me." 

I realized now he was the one who made me sick, most likely starting when I was sleeping in the bus. I couldn't shake this feeling that the only reason he was doing this was because of the villains trying to get Katsuki.

"You won't see the last of me, Uraraka." 

And with that I fell numb to all feeling and drifted into a void of darkness. 

.

.

.

"Ochako! Ochako! Get the hell up!" 

I woke up in a cold sweat to Katsuki over me. I gasped for air and latched on to him, with my heart still racing by my nightmare

"What the hell happened, Ochako?" 

"I had a really bad nightmare. I so glad you're here right now." 

He wrapped his arms around me as my heart rate slowed down and my breathing became normal. "I'll always be here, besides it was just a nightmare right?" 

"I guess, but it felt so real." 

I pulled away only to be meet his red eyes looking as if her were suspicious of something. "What the dream about?" 

I thought hard but nothing came up. Instead I couldn't come up with anything at all. I had forgotten what it was about yet I knew it was a terrifying experience. 

"I-i forgot." 

He groaned throwing himself back on the bed. "It's just a nightmare though, when you remember we can talk about it." 

"Yeah..." I kept thinking but still my mind was blank. 

Katsuki rose a black shirt over his head and put it on, on the other side of room.

I just accepted that it was a nightmare since this was supposed to be a relaxing break from school and all the stressful things I've encountered this past week.

Katsuki began to walk towards to door when a question popped up.

"Hey, uh Katsuki...How was I able to get into your room? Wasn't there a rule that we have to stay in one rooms with either all girls or boys?"