4 × 3 [requests open]

43
'When Mitsuki finds out'

"Ochako are you sure you want to tell my old hag about us?"

I nodded excitedly clenching my fist to my heart. "I think it'll be great."

Katsuki scoffed and shook his head. "Alright Round face, but don't blame me when she starts being annoying."

When we made it in front the house, Katsuki hesitated to go up to the door. I snickered at his actions which earned me a death glare by him.

There were three knocks followed with some low irritated growls from my ash-blonde headed boyfriend.

I rubbed his back in circular motions to try and relieve the obvious stress of seeing his mother. "It's okay Katsuki, I'm in this with you."

His shoulders weren't stiff anymore, until the sound of someone running and yelling was audible on the other side of the door, in which Katsuki's shoulders stiffened much more than before.

I cringed as I heard Mitsuki yelling at someone. It must've been her husband, a person I had never met before.

I heard the latch unlock and the door swung open revealing Mitsuki.

She was wearing an apron with her hair sticking up in all possible directions.

"OCHAKO!" She called out holding her arms open for a hug. She held the hug for a few moments until she made eye-contact with her son.

"Katsuki, what brings you guys here?"

Katsuki didn't answer he kept walking inside leaving Mitsuki and I outside.

"What a troublesome child... Ochako! You came right on time. I cooked dinner."

I giggled and nodded. "Oh really? That's great because I've missed your cooking."

It was no lie that Mitsuki did in fact make amazing dishes. Mitsuki walked inside clapping her hands in excitement.

When I entered the home I closed and locked the door behind me and walked into the living room which had Katsuki's father sitting with him.

He shyly waved at me and I waved back coming over to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Ochako Uraraka."

He smiled kindly at me while his eyes darted over at Katsuki once in a while.

"I'm Masaru Bakugou. Please take a seat."

I didn't tell him that I was dating his son yet, since I wanted to wait until Mitsuki was in the same room.

I sat beside Katsuki smiling as he snaked his hand down to my hand to entwine them together hidden from his father.

I giggled to myself as Katsuki kept his serious face.

Masaru gave me a strange look as I covered my mouth with my free hand to hold in my laugh.

A voice whispered in my ear sending me off the rails.

"Oi, if you laugh they'll find out."

A loud "pftttt." Came out causing me to break into laughter. I don't know exactly why the situation was so funny but it just was.

Katsuki face palmed, still holding my hand secretly.

The whole thing was so scandalous keeping it from his parents. I couldn't help but laugh.

At the dinner table, we helped Mitsuki prepare, we sat and enjoyed our food.

"Wow this is delicious."

Masaru shyly raised a finger. "Yes honey, wonderful job once again."

Katsuki just ate his food without saying a word to his mother. All the praises Masaru and I said to Mitsuki made her blush and look away.

"Oh come on. It's not that amazing." She waved her hand taking a bite.

I looked up at her and we made eye-contact, I knew she was going to ask me a question.

"So you finally befriended Katsuki, huh?"

I nodded and laughed. "Yeah, it was a bit difficult but I still managed to do it."

Katsuki stared at me from the corner of my eye. I cleared my throat and laughed.

"I mean, Katsuki's just such a great person. Although he may be stubborn he's still very caring."

I looked up at Mitsuki who's eyes were sparkling. Masaru was trying to calm her down but her eyes could not stop twinking.

"Oh my! That's great...It almost sounds like you both are a couple. Hehe." She giggled to herself elbowing her husband for encouragement.

I rubbed the back of my neck as Mitsuki went in for another bite.

"About that actually-"

"We're dating."

I looked over at Katsuki who finished my sentence for me. My eyes widened darting over at Mitsuki who exploded in excitement.

"WHAT?! MY SON HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!"

She jumped from her seat and squirmed around squeezing her husband tight enough to make him start gasping for air.

"Oh my goodness. I have a daughter in law now! I knew you both weren't just friends!" She pointed at her son and nodded.

"You've got yourself a good one. Don't lose her."

Katsuki growl an "I know." He rolled his eyes finishing up his plate of food. He stood up and headed towards the sink doing the dishes quietly.

Ignoring his mother she ran over to him planting a kiss on his cheek and embracing him tightly.

"I'm so happy Katsuki!"

______________________
Thank you!

I'm doing requests.

If you have a request please
do it on my message board
or private messages.

If you reply to this part I won't
do the requests.

Thanks again!