0 × 5

05
'Broken'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

"I just forgot that we're finished with our project. So we don't have to make plans to go study with each other." 

Come on, Round face, don't say bullshit like that.

The only thing I could say was "I guess your right, Round face." But deep down I'd just wish we could go back to last night. I just want to spend another night with her. 

I waked into class and sat in my assigned seat. Pink cheeks was with Raccoon Eyes in the beginning of class today. What the hell was Round face talking about. You could obviously tell she was talking about someone. 

She was doing her usual nervous It's not like that! wave of her hands. She seemed pretty embarrassed talking about it.

NO ONE'S POV
×××

"So are you guys dating?!" Mina asked jumping towards her in excitement. Uraraka leaned back and shook her hands in front of her face. 

"No Mina! It's not like that!" 

Mina pulled back and pouted. "Oh come on! You told me you would spill everything!" 

Uraraka groaned. "I'm telling you it was an accident I didn't mean to sleep in his bed. We were watching a movie." Mina smirked and raised her eyebrow. 

"That sounds pretty suspicious, Uraraka." She replied with her hands on her hips. Uraraka sighed and rested a hand on her forehead. Mina laughed. 

"I'm just teasing Uraraka calm down. But answer one more thing for me-" She came close to Uraraka and intertwined her fingers. "Pleaseee?" 

Uraraka nodded out of pity. Mina jumped up and pulled Uraraka close. 

"Do you like Bakugou?" 

Uraraka's eyes expanded in shock and she couldn't come up with anything to say. Instead she hid her face from Mina and blushed. If Mina were to see her in that condition it would be an obvious answer. 

"Uraraka? Come on!" Mina tried to pry her hands off and finally succeeded revealing her face in a reddening disarray. 

Mina pumped her fists in the air in joy. "You totally do!" Uraraka covered her mouth as Mina's squeals were muffled to make sure she wouldn't cause a scene in the classroom.

Uraraka nodded slowly to confirm that she did in fact like Bakugou. Mina was obviously overjoyed. Uraraka uncovered her mouth to be given a suffocatingly affectionate hug. 

"Oh my god! I can't believe it Uraraka!"

A shadow grew over Uraraka. 

"Can't believe what?!" Uraraka turned around to see Deku with a soft smile on his face. 

Uraraka looked up in surprise. "D-Deku!" She stuttered. Mina smiled nervously and scratched the back of her head. 

"Oh n-nothing Deku-" Uraraka was interrupted by Mina. 

"I said I couldn't believe that Uraraka was already done with the assignment!" She lied.

Deku gave an understanding nod and then sat next to Uraraka. Uraraka felt slightly uncomfortable by how close he was to her. She readjusted herself on the chair before turning to Deku. 

"Hey Uraraka~San, I wanted to a-ask you...If you were free this w-weekend?" He asked playing with his wild hair anxiously. 

Uraraka stared at him baffled. Why on earth would he ask me that? Didn't he already reject me? Uraraka's confusion turned into hurt. She didn't want to do what he had done to her, so she didn't refuse and she didn't accept quite yet either.

"U-um I'm not too sure Deku...I'll let you know when I am though!" Uraraka responded with a slight sadness to her voice. 

Deku smiled and clenched his fists. "Sounds good Uraraka~San! Thank you." He gave a small bow before walking back to his assigned seat.

Uraraka groaned and looked at Mina. She seemed kind of upset too. 

"What's the matter, Mina?" Uraraka asked as she gazed into Mina's somber eyes. Mina shook her head from side to side as if she were snapping back into reality. "I'm all good here, Uraraka." She responded. Uraraka still thought she was acting kind of suspicious.

>>>

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

I know he can't be asking me on a date...He rejected me so this couldn't be a date...Right?

My head was filled with so many unanswered questions as I wandered through the halls of the school. Class had been over so everyone was heading to lunch. 

Instead of me usually pacing down the halls towards the cafeteria I took a sharp left and went outside instead.

"Deku.." I whispered under my breath as I stumbled to a wall outside. I slid down and buried my head in my knees and arms. I was overwhelmed. 

What happened Deku? What are you doing to me?

I felt something roll on my cheeks. I quickly rubbed my cheek to only realize that I was starting to cry. Why would I cry over something like this? 

I felt so vulnerable. Crying over a guy. 

I'm weak aren't I? I am just a frail girl...

I began to sob. My tears began to flow like a river. An never ending stream. 

That's when felt a familiar touch on my shoulder. I shot my head up with tears still streaming down my face. 

I knew it. It was Bakugou. He had his hand placed on my shoulder as he crouched down beside me. His eyes were closed and he didn't say a word. 

"Bakugou..." I muttered. Before I could say anything else he pulled me into his chest. I remembered this warmth again. This soothing feeling it reminded of a reassuring hug my parents would give me. I relaxed in his embrace. 

I finally stopped crying. Bakugou loosened his grip so I was able to get a better view of him. He just looked defeated. As if he had lost someone dear to him. 

"Bakugou what's wrong?" I asked as his eyes saddened even more. He looked into my eyes and faintly smiled. 

"Nothing, Angel face." He spoke. His voice was smooth and comforting.

 I smiled and his eyes no longer possessed the distress like before. My smile faded.

Bakugou let me go and stood up holding his hand out for me to grab a hold of. I took his hand and he helped me up. 

Bakugou peered into my eyes once more. "You're not frail or weak. Promise me you'll stop calling yourself that." 

I blinked a few times. How could he know that? I clasped my fists and nodded. 

"I promise." 

Bakugou closed his eyes and started to walk away with his hands hidden away in his pockets.

"Thank you, Bakugou." I said. He stopped in his tracks and he only turned his head to me. 

"Do you still like that shitty nerd, Deku? He demanded. 

I shook my head and looked towards the ground. 

Bakugou turned his head away and continued to lumber away and through the school doors.

"I like you, Bakugou...." I whispered as he left my sight.

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

"Do you still like that shitty nerd, Deku?" 

Round face just shook her head no. That was a good enough answer for me. Since she doesn't like Deku, she could like anyone else. 

Tch. It just means I still have a chance to tell her how I feel.

_________________________
Thank you
for reading!
sorry it was posted a bit
late but I hope the chapter
makes up for it!
<3
1221 words