0 x 1

01
'Project'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

I don't know what's wrong with me. I just couldn't handle her being so fucking sad. I needed to make her smile again.

I knew it was that shitty nerd who did this to her. No one else could've made her cry. So I put my arms around her to calm her down. She stopped crying finally and thanked me.

There was suddenly this weird feeling I couldn't describe as I saw her smile at me. My heart started to beat and I felt like I was on fire.

She asked me if I wanted her number and I couldn't refuse so I took her number and after class I locked myself in my dorm.

Damn it. I don't like her I need to calm my ass down. She likes Deku not me.

I texted Round face so that we could meet up somewhere to finish the stupid project.

____________ROUND FACE_____________

                                         Where do you want to meet up
Round face?
6:32

Oh hey Bakugou!
I can go to your
dorm! If that's ok
with you! :)
6:33

It's whatever. Come
over in 15 minutes.
Don't be late.
seen 6:34

______________________________________

URARAKA'S POV
 ×××

I have to get dressed quick.

I threw on a t-shirt and some jeans and considered bringing a bag full of notebook paper and pencils and pens. 

I checked the time on my flip phone before noticing I had three minutes left to head over to his dorm. I fluffed up my hair before making my way over to Bakugou's dorm. Once I got there I stood in front of his door for a bit.

I have never done school work in another boys dorm. Not even Deku's dorm. I put my hands on either side of my face in dread. 

"Oh no..." I thought. I quickly turned and tried to creep away back to my dorm but before I could do that I heard a deep voice.

"Oi Round Face where do you think your going?" He called out. I twisted my whole frame towards him and nervously laughed. I scratched the back of my head.

"Oh Bakugou! There you are! I was-uh lost and I couldn't find your room." 

He scrunched up his eyes an looked at the front of his door. It had his name displayed on it.

"Are you fucking blind or something huh, Pink cheeks?" He exclaimed motioning for me to come inside. 

My face flushed as I trudged over to his door. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. 

Bakugou settled on his bed and laid back. He watched me as I took a seat on his floor with my head against the side of his bed. He sneered and sat up.

"Oi Round face why don't you sit up here so I can have a better look at what we're actually supposed to do."

I listened and plopped down on his bed and began to take out the tools  for the project.