0 × 8

08
'Saturday'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

Today's Saturday. The day that Uraraka and I are supposed to go out on a date.

I put on a black t-shirt with a skull printed on the front and some grey jeans. I didn't dress very nice or fancy since I was just planning on hanging out for the day.

We decided to meet up at my dorm since it was easier that way. It was now later in the day and I had been waiting for her for around 15 minutes. I told her to come at 7:30 and it was 7:15.

I could feel my heart beat faster as time went on. Why am I so damn nervous? It's not like she likes me or anything. But she did bring up it being a date.

Ugh I'm thinking about this too much. What the hell I need to calm down.

My face was hot and I just knew there was a stupid blush on my face. If I can't hold myself together now, how will I act when I see her?

I heard a gentle knock on my door followed with an adorable familiar voice that I loved.

"K-katsuki! It's me, Uraraka." She called out. I smiled at the sweet sound of her voice.

I opened the door slowly as I got a long look at her. She looked amazing.

She had on a light pink long-sleeve top with a with a white skirt the barely touched her knees. I couldn't help but stare.

"Katsuki, don't stare at me like that!" She shouted avoiding my gaze.

I smirked at her and laughed. "I can't help it when you're wearing something like that." I said. After a few moments I realized what I said and I quickly changed the subject since I we were both a blushing awkward mess.

"Should we go now?" I asked stepping outside my door and locking it. She nodded and gave me that usual smile.

As we walked out I noticed Uraraka making faces as if she were confused. Then she finally spoke.

"Wait. Where are we going Katsuki?" She looked up at me with her almost angelic brown eyes.

"U-uh I was thinking we could try out the new restaurant they had around here. What do you think?" I looked to her for an answer.

She seemed to be happy. She was smiling and her eyes were shining brighter ever so slightly.

"That sounds nice."

>>>

We arrived at the restaurant and I had been so hungry the entire day. I opened the door for Uraraka as we both headed inside.

The restaurant was pretty similar to any other ones. It had the same usual dishes on the menu but the atmosphere itself was a bit fancier than the others. It was a little darker and the restaurant mostly relied on soft lighting and candles.

"Wow, this is so nice!" Uraraka excitedly said. She had a small bag and she was holding on to it tight as she scanned the room.

"How many?" A man asked as he began to get menus ready. I put my hands away in my pocket.

"Two." I said as I looked down at Uraraka who was still captivated by the restaurant. Had she never been to a fancy restaurant?

The man nodded and slid out two menus and guided us to table. He sat us by a window which was nice since you could see the sun setting behind the tall buildings.

The man set the menus down before leaving.

"Katsuki, this is amazing! But are you sure that this isn't too expensive?" She asked clasping on to her bag tighter.