With a sigh, Hannah paused as her eyes took in the view of the ocean before her. If Mikayla had not forced her to take this vacation she would not have. Hannah had wanted to stay in London and be there for her as she did not want Mikayla to take the pregnancy tests alone.

Coming out of her thoughts Hannah went on to say, "I told her not to worry too much and just relax. But of course, that's easier said than done. Miks has always wanted to be a mother. And lord knows your caveman of a best friend wanted to put a baby in her ages ago."

Tariq could not help but chortle, "I guess that makes me a caveman too?" he asked as his hands gripped her waist tighter as he pushed his pelvis into her more firmly.

"Seriously? What's with you and Miks wanting me to get pregnant?" Hannah exclaimed, her voice sounding slightly exasperated.

"Sorry..." he murmured while nuzzling her neck.

"Yea well, we all know that I'm not really ready for that yet. Right now, I just want to be there for Mikayla, God knows I'd feel so bad if I got pregnant before her," she said solemnly.

"I know," Tariq said, his own voice full of concern.

"But I'm not worried, I know that Mikayla will get pregnant soon, I can just feel it!" Hannah smiled slightly.

"Aunty Hannah, that poor baby doesn't know what it's in for," he joked.

Turning around to face Tariq, Hannah's smile widened, "Hey Uncle Tariq! I'll have you know that I will be an excellent god-parent."

"Oh, I have no doubt. I know that you'll be great. It's that mouth and influence of yours I'm a little worried about," he continued to tease her.

"What can I say, if it's a girl, she'll be a badass and if it's a boy he'll be a barbarian," Hannah grinned her arms wrapping around his neck.

"A barbarian huh? Weren't you just complaining about Damien and myself being cavemen?" his hands continued their hold on her waist.

"Cavemen are stupid, barbarians are warriors," she stated.

Tariq laughed softly, "Fair enough, I just know that you'll be an amazing parent when the time comes. I could not have asked for a better mother to my children."

Hannah remained speechless for a moment, her eyes locking with Tariq's. His words humbled her and she could not help but blush under his gaze.

"I'll do my best," she whispered.

"They'll be fine, especially with Mikayla and Damien as god-parents," he replied.

"It would be pretty cool if all our children could grow up together. We always used to talk about such when we were teens," she could barely contain the excitement in her voice.

"You do realise that if Mikayla gets pregnant soon then you'll need to do the same to keep that dream alive, right? I mean, maybe that's why she's been hinting that she wants you to have a baby as well," his eyes twinkled.

Hannah's smile dropped slightly, the realisation of such having not dawned on her before, "Oh fuck!"

Tariq's head leaned back as he laughed loudly, "The look on your face is priceless!"

"Shit! This isn't funny," she said with a slight pout.

"Just a little," he murmured as he captured her lips in a searing kiss.

Later that night, Hannah and Tariq went to a lovely restaurant situated at the end of the pier at the Al Qasr Hotel. They had a great dinner with captivating views across the Arabian Gulf.