Alternative Beginnings: Music and Burritos?

(Disclaimer:i do not own 3 Below or it's characters, just the ones i add to the story, i was thinking for a while, due to not updating, and i thought about how Amelirella and krel met, what if they met differently?, well here it is! It takes place in episode 2 when they go around town for the first time)

Krell's Pov:

I groan, frustrated as i walked in my human form with a record from what humans call it, how does this mud planet not have a daxial array? It can't be that hard to find one...can it?

As i was thinking to myself, i bumped into someone and i land on my butt "ow.." 

 "are you alright?" I looked up to a human girl looking down at me, holding a hand out. 

(I tried adding butterfly decals to part of it, sorry if it looks crappy)

I took her hand and nodded " i-i am fine thank you" i replied, feeling my face heat up as i looked at her "i'm Emily, nice to meet ya,uhh -"

"Krel, Krel Tarron, it's nice to meet you too" i reply instantly as i get up from the ground "ook, krel, I heard you were asking around about a 'Daxial array?'" She asked me, i instantly get excited " yes i was, do you know where i can find one? " i asked "no sorry, buut maybe you could build one? It doesn't sound so hard" she suggested

"Oh, thank you anyway" i replied, but i immediately got confused "How do you know what a daxial array is? I've asked multiple huma-" i got pulled into a gap between two buildings by her "first off, don't say that out loud or else people'll think you're weird as heck, and second, " her eyes switched to...akiridion?! "I'm an akiridion as well, buut i've been on earth longer than you have" she says as i just stare in surprise, but quickly shake it off "my sister and Varvatos are here as well, so is Luug" i whispered to her.

Amlirella's POV:

i sweatdrop as i'd remembered seeing a platinum blonde haired girl run past her with a corgie "i think i saw her run past me earlier, a bit weird definately" i explained, laughing a bit "she's intrigued with this planet already " Krel sighed and i laughed at that "i can tell" my phone buzzed and i got a text from toby, i laughed as i read it "c'mon, let's go, your sister's at the burrito truck" i grabbed his wrist and took him with me to steve's truck.

We soon got there and i saw toby with luug. "Yo toby! I found the brother to that girl!" i yelled as i ran over to them, as aja came back with 5 of the spicey mega-delux burritos "Hey you have to pay for those!" Steve yells and i laugh, getting money out And handing it to him "here, it's for those five and an extra one" i smiled at him "alright but next time someone else pays" i go back to them and laughed.

"jeez someone's eager for spicey burritos" they turned to me as i said that "they're delicious!" Aja said cheerfully.

 i couldn't help but laugh again, maybe today wouldn't be boring after all, with these guys anyway.

(Hope you enjoyed it and thank you all SO much! 6.6K reads on this book so far!? How!? What the heck did i do to deserve this?😅😅 again, thank you guys SO much for this! Bye! Annd stay tuned for the next chapter!)