Chapter 4 part 1: asked on a date

(Disclaimer, i do not own 3 below or any of the characters accept the ones i add, enjoy!)

Emily's POV:

I start waking up, feeling the sun from the windows of the nurse's office on my tired eyes, as i open them, i felt someone pull me closer. I tense up but as i look up, i see...Krell, my face heated up,blushing a dark red "What the heck!?" i yell, but end up falling off the bed as krell woke up "owww" i say, pouting like a child, i hear krell laughing "Not funny!" I whine, krell laughs more "that was hilarious, do that again" he says, i facepalm "i'm not falling off the bed again!....where are we anyway?" I ask, confused as i take in the surroundings. 

Just as krell was about to answer, his sister ,aja,entered the room "i'm back little brother!" She exclaims, i just look at her "good cause she woke up, and fell off the bed" krell said trying not to laugh again, i pout again blushing, embaressed from the situation. Aja laughed a bit "funny, i have good news! chloe's being expelled not only from what she did to emily, but for bribing people to do her homework for her" she explained, i smiled "about time that happened! But wait..what about her friends?" I ask. She looks at me " they're having a month's detention" she says

Krell's POV:

"What is 'detention'?" I ask, emily turns to me whilst getting up off of the floor "detention's a punishment for bad behaviour or forgetting homework for the 5th time in a month. Students have to stay in school and sit with a teacher in a classroom for extra minutes after school or they can have detention at lunch time, same thing goes" she explains. 

Me and my sister nod,understanding. Emily looks at the clock and her eyes widen "Oh fudge! I need to get home or mom'll kill me!" She exclaims ,grabbing her bag ,but almost fell flat on her face,i quickly caught her before she hit the ground "are you alright? And not really kill right?" I ask her, and she nods "i need to get home, it's the end of the day,and no not literally" she says, i nod "do you want me to walk you home?" I ask "yeah that'd be nice, thanks krell" she replied, smiling happily.

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

After a few minutes me and krell left the school, and started walking to my house "thanks again krell, really" i say, looking at him, and trying to make a conversation "it's no problem emily, besides, my sister is too occupied with Steve at the moment" he replied,sounding like a disappointed, grumpy child, i laugh a bit "you sound like you're jealous that your sister has a boyfriend" i say smirking, he looks at me with denial.

 "Wh-what!? I'm not jealous of them, i just...don't like how they spend so much time together" he exclaims, trying to make an excuse, i just laugh "you are  SO jealous of them krell, but don't worry, you'll find someone eventually" i reply.

 "How can you be so sure?" He asks, i smile at him then i turn to look up at the sky "well, who wouldn't want to date you? You're smart, funny, fun to be with every day, so why not? If anyone says no, then they're missing out" i answer back, with a slight pink blush across my cheeks.

 I look over at him and he smiled back, looking off to the side "thank you..Emily " he replied, a light blush dusting face 'is he blushing? 'i think to myself "no problem, aanyway, after i've had my hair cut tomorrow, do you wanna hang out?" i ask "of course i do" he replied back. We arrived at my house and i walk to the door "thanks again krell, really ,you,aja and steve helped alot" i say ,smiling happily.

Krell's POV:

I smile back at emily "you're welcome, anything to help you" i reply back. But as i turn away, emily runs back to me and kisses my cheek, my face blushes dark red "see you tomorrow krell" Emily says and she runs up to her house and goes inside. I put a hand up to me cheek ,on the spot where emily kissed 'HOW FOR THE LOVE AKIRIDIAN 5 AM I THIS LUCKY!?'  I thought, i start heading straight for home , alot happier than before.

(After a few minutes)

i enter the house and i see aja run up to me "soo little brother, how did it go? Did anything happen?" She asks, i think back to emily kissing my cheek and , as i turn normal, a dark blue blush spread across my cheeks "n-no, nothing at all" i stutter out, walking over and sitting on the couch.

"oh no, something happened, tell me what happened little brother?" Aja instisted excitedly, i sigh deeply "alright alright, we talked as we went to her house and...she kissed my cheek before going inside, she asked if i wanted to hang out with her tomorrow, and i said yes" i say to her "OOHHH! My little brother's going on a date!" She exclaims, my blush darkens "no i don't! We're just hanging out tomorrow, as friends!" i exclaimed.

Then, Varvatos came into the room with luug "what is this i hear about the king in waiting going on a date?" He asks, i groan and storm off to my room " it's not a date! And stop saying it is!" I yelled at them as i slam the door behind me. I crash onto the bed and stare at the ceiling 'it's not a date....is it? What do you even do on dates anyway??...'  i thought to myself, placing a hand on where she kissed me "maybe it'll be fun tomorrow...as long as i see her smiling face" i say to myself as i fall asleep, excited for what tomorrow brings.

(Hope you all enjoyed the chap! Sorry i haven't been updating lately, i've been busy with other things, stay tuned for part 2! Bye!)