Chapter 4 Part 2: Krell's first "date"

(Disclaimer:i do not own 3 below or any of it's characters, i only own the ones i add in, enjoy reading!)

*the next day*

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

I woke up to the sun peering through my window, i groan as i look up to see my brother Kaden looking at me "hey sis" he says, I yelp and punch him in the face, he stumbled back a bit "HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He yelled, i start to laugh "i'm So Sorry, but it was your own fault for scaring me like that you jerk, anyway, why're you here in my room?" I asked him

 "Mom made breakfast and said you and her're going the hair dressers later" he says, i smile and nod "alright, now,". I get up and push him through the door "get out of my room ya dingus" i say, shutting the door. 'today's gonna be fun, hopefully nothing bad happens' i thought, but i had a feeling something bad was going to happen.....something that will need me to go akiridian.

*timeskip to later*

Krel's POV:

I sat on the park bench listening to some music on my "boom box" as people of earth would call it, waiting for Emily to arrive. I felt my phone buzz and i answer the call "yes? Whho is this?" I say " it's me little brother, how's she arrived yet? " i hear aja reply through it, i facepalm "no aja, she's not here yet, why the ru-" just as i was about to answer, i hear someone call my name "Yo krel! Sorry for the long wait! I had to dry my hair off soo it took a while" they say, i turn and see it was emily,

My face heated up as i felt my core pulse a thousand miles a mekron(minute(s) in akiridion language) "krel? Little brother, are you alright?" Aja said worryingly "y-yeah, sorry, emily's here so see you l-later" i stutter while blushing ,i end the ...

My face heated up as i felt my core pulse a thousand miles a mekron(minute(s) in akiridion language) "krel? Little brother, are you alright?" Aja said worryingly "y-yeah, sorry, emily's here so see you l-later" i stutter while blushing ,i end the call and put my phone away "someone's blushing ~" Emily says teasingly, i blush more and pout like a child "y-yes so what?" I manage to say, "nothing, noow c'mon! A new ice cream parlor opened up down the road!" She exclaims excitedly, i laugh as she drags me along to it.

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

We get to the parlour and my eyes sparkle as alot of people were there already "woahh! alot of people're here" i say in awe, Krel laughes aloud "you're such a child" he says , i pout puffing up my cheeks looking like an angry toddler "yeah so? Is there a problem?" I ask grumpily. 

He smiles happily and replies " no, there's no problem at all, it's adorable that your acting like this" we both blush a bright red as we both realized what he said "wait you think i'm adorable? You're the cute one here" i reply, he shakes his head "no, you are the cute one Emily" he says, we go back and fourth with "no you are's" til someone in the area yells "Stop arguing like an old married couple!". We froze and look at each other, we both had bright pink blushes on our faces, after a few seconds we start laughing "Ok,ok let's go get ice cream" i suggest.

 "Yeah, let's do that" krel replied as we go inside the parlour, pastel blues,pinks and greens are all around the room , we went up to the front and i smile "can we have two ice creams please sir?" I ask , he turns around and smiles kindly "of course, what flavours?" he asks "double chocolate for me!" I say happily "which one do you want krel?" i ask him.

Krel's POV:

"I don't know, i've never had 'ice cream ' before" i reply, she looks at me surprised then smiles warmly "alright then, blueberry for my friend here" Emily says to the guy working there. He nods and after a few minutes he hands us our ice creams "thanks sir!" she says and hands him the money for them. Soon after she got her change and we left, walking together "maaan kaden's gonna be hyped for this!" Emily says as she had a bag with a tub of ice cream in it.

"Who is kaden?" i asked, feeling slightly annoyed and..angry. I didn't know why i felt like this but i didn't like it "he's my older brother, well adopted brother but still my brother either way. I kinda punched him this morning soo the ice cream's kind of an apology to him" she replied, i felt calmer knowing it was her brother and not some other random human,

 I kinda punched him this morning soo the ice cream's kind of an apology to him" she replied, i felt calmer knowing it was her brother and not some other random human,

(It'sFirst time drawing something like this and also first time drawing krel's human form. So sorry if it looks crappy)

I looked at emily "wait you did that to your brother?" i asked, she blushes embaressed and laughs a bit "yep...i punched him in the face when i woke up this morning" she replied, i laugh a bit "i guess that was a fun wake up call,huh?" I ask smirking " i guess so, but i kinda regret hitting him that hard... " Emily replies again, as she eats her ice cream. 

Emily/Amelirella's POV

i smile happily as i walk with krel, but as i look over at him, he looked away blushing 'was he staring at me?' i thought to myself. I see krel try the ice cream he had and his eyes lit up like fireworks "this tastes amazing!" He exclaimed, i giggle as i see him eat more but a little too fast "krel slow down! You'll get a brain freeze!" i say between laughs. Krel slowed down immediately and we carried on talking .

I get a text from my mom and smiled "oh! Mom wants me to do some shopping for her, wanna come along krel?" I ask him, he nods " sure, but what is 'shopping'? " he asks, i smile as he was acting like a child, asking so many questions.

 "well it's basically buying food for the house and other essentials, which i'm not going into cause i don't wanna bore you" i say as i finish eating my ice cream and the cone it's self. "Besides, maybe we can get some CDs for your boom box and some cassette tapes too!" I say to him and he looked excited " sure! It sounds fun! " krel replies happily as we start heading to the shopping mall.

'maybe nothing bad'll happen today, and everything will be just fine... it's worth it seeing krel smile and happy ' i though to myself, as slowly but surely...our hands join and we're holding them as we walk side by side... together.

(daaamn 1189 words?! That's a new record for me! aanyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you in part 3! Bye guys and have a nice day/night! I'll try updating when i can! i Promise!)