Chapter 2: Suspicions are arrising

(the image belongs to the creators of 3below, the video i used is 'Black Bullet opening lyrics.   full' from the youtuber ferbozone TSL, go check them out! Have fun guys!)

Aja's POV

After a few hours when school had ended for the day, me and my brother decided to hang out with steve and the new girl ,Emily. We walked and were talking til steve asked  " hey emily, i heard you humming in class when we had maths , do you sing? " he asks ,she nodded in response

 "yeah i do, why ask?" She replied confused. I smile and turn to face her " could you sing for us? "I asked, she smiled and nods "sure! I know one in japanese" she says and takes a deep breath then sings.(it's the song above)

Krel's POV 

We watched amazed but i noticed the crystal on her necklace glow softly. But then i saw her eyes partly open, while she sung, and, they were...akiridian? 'that's strange, i thought me,my sister, Varvatos and luug were the only akiridians on earth' i thought, as she finished, her eyes has went to normal again.

"That was awesome emily!" steve says "yes it was, it was lively!" Aja says agreeing with him " yeah it was amazing" i say and Emily blushed red " aww thanks guys" she replies and takes her phone out which looked broken. She takes the back off of it and after 10 seconds it's fixed, back on it and it was in working order 

"wow that is impressive " aja states " thanks, i always had a knack for building and fixing stuff ,so it workes out helping at home if the toaster or my brother's Xbox one breaks" she replies "Oh? My brother enjoys building things too" aja says happily, she giggled and walks on ahead with her. After a while it was late and we walked past emily's house "i gotta go, see you guys in the morning!" Emily says and ran to her door and goes inside.

 There was more to this girl that we don't know about, and me along with my sister are going to find out what it is.

 *meanwhile*

Emily/Amelirella's POV 

I arrived inside and said hi to my mom and brother, then went to my room shutting the door, sighing. I turn into my original form which was akiridian. Yes i'm an akiridian,but the only person who knew was my mom. I get a holopad out and the image of my parents appeared. I smile sadly looking at it "mama...papa...i miss you both so much" i say softly. 

The truth was my parents cores were broken when they had died,they were the best guards for the king and queen of akiridian 5 and i was left with the pieces of them, i promised myself i'd find out who killed them and make them pay. But then my brother knocks "hey sis,dinner's ready" kaden says, i smile and turn the pad off putting it under my pillow "alright kaden"i reply and get up leaving the room.

Maybe things aren't so bad after all.

(Hope you all enjoyed it! Stay tuned for more)