Chapter 4 part 3: Revelations and confessions

(Disclaimer:i do not own 3 below or any of it's characters, also i do not own the image above, it belongs to @stylefreak23 on a website called Gramha.net, i only own the characters i add and the drawings i do, enjoy!)

Krel's POV:

We were having a fun time, Me and Emily did 'shopping' , then went to a technology store so i bought a few parts for rebuilding the daxial aray for mothership, also we went to the arcade which is where we are now. 

Currently, i'm watching emily go to a claw machine which got me interested "what is this?" I ask curiously , she turns to me "it's a claw machine, you put tokens or money into it and use these controls here to guide the claw to a prize in here,press the button and hope you win something, cause some of these are rigged" she replies, putting £2 in ,so we would have 2 plays each.

i went first after she showed me how to use it, i saw a couple in the arcade and the guy gave the girl a prize, so thought i'd try doing the same. I moved the claw and got to the right spot,.pressed the button and got a prize,which was a blue teddy bear , first try, it dragged the prize over to the shute and dropped it.

 i got it out and handed it to Emily "here, it's yours, courtesy of DJ kleb" i say proudly, she giggled and takes it, cuddling the bear "thanks dj kleb" she says back and kisses my cheek,causing me to blush red.

Emily/Amelirella's POV:

i smile happily and take a turn at it,i end up winning a double of my blue bear but it's pink, i give it to krel "here, hope you don't mind pink" i say a bit nervous, he smiles happily and takes it " thanks! " he says 

(The teddy bears look like this!

*timeskip to later*

 It had started getting dark and we were walking home together. But as we did,i noticed some kind of dog creature following us, krel must have seen him too cause he grabbed my hand and ran with me to the forest, we soon got to a clearing and pant from all the running "krel, What's going on!?" I exclaimed nervous , he turns to me and his eyes had turned black and blue "that's one of the bounty hunters ,after me and aja" he says, then turns into his akiridian form. I stood surprised  then heard something in the bushes "get behind me Emily! " he says and i get behind him, as the dog looking hunter came towards us.

 Krel's POV:

I growl angrily " zeron alpha..." I mutter, i get my serrator out and turned it into a sword "king in waiting, general Morando will pay hansomely for you" he sneers, smirking . He starts attacking and i blocked most of them, dodging each of them while Emily hid behind a tree, i manage to blast him back into a tree. I turn to Emily ,she looked relieved but not for long as relief turned to fear "KREL LOOK OUT! " She yells, as i turn back i get beaten then knocked into a tree, serrator knocked out of my hand and far off to the side.