Chapter 7: Hidden log?

(Disclaimer: i do not own 3 below or any of it's characters, i just own the ones i add in, also hope you don't mind the old pic above, enjoy and this takes place some part in season 2 episode 1)

*after the magmatron battle*

Krel's POV:

i was sitting with aja and Emily in the central room of mother as we were watching logs made by varvatos.... It was alright until... "Royals and friend, it appears there was a second part of the previous recording" mother says, which made us confused " a second part? Could you play it to us mother? " aja asked "of course" mother replies, as the log starts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varvatos Vex's POV:

As i was about to end the ship log, i heard a knock on the door "who could be up at this hour?" i asked myself. I went over to the door and opened it, the person who was there....was Amelirella ,who turned to her normal akiridion form "ah amlirella, what a glorious surprise, but what sre you doing at this hour?" I asked. But i heard a whimper, i looked down and felt her hug me.

I instantly felt something wet.... It was concerning but i hugged back "what is wrong Emily?" I asked but i heard soft sobs start, i frown, picking her up in one arm i take her over and held her close "what is bothering you?" i try asking again "n-nightmares...keep coming every night i-i see mama...papa everyone ..." She stutters before crying harder than before.

 "Shh it is alright young ameli...shh varvatos is here for you, non of that night terror will become true" i say rubbing her back gently, then i had a glorious idea "Mother, put on that song i asked you to record" i said "yes commander" mother replied and plays the song from early this morning, i hummed along to it to the best of my abilities.

(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_9apmutyaM copy link and put it into the search bar above :3)

It appeared to have worked as she had calmed down a large amount. No longer hearing the sobs but soft snoring. I chuckled a bit but i hear something "thank....you...papa.. " amelirella mumbled in her slumber. I was surprised me, the great varvatos vex, at first but i smiled sadly "you are welcome, my princess" i replied.

i turn towards the recorder, holding her... my daughter... closely "this ends the commanders log" i say quietly , before yawning myself, falling asleep instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krel's POV continued:

I watched in surprise with my sister as it ended ..... i turned to emily and saw her looking at the floor. Tears started to fall from her eyes "Emily..." I say "Papa...." She whispered sadly, pulling her close as she was sandwiched between me and aja, she just cried hard, full of pain from losing another family member. 

"We'll get him back.... I Promise my love" i say , as if it were a vow. She calmed down a bit but nods whilst her face is in my chest. Of course, she was in akiridion form but curled up closely, we felt her go limp... "she's fallen asleep," aja says quietly , i nodded agreeing "poor emily...after all that's happened to her.. It must have been torture all these years..." i look down at her sleeping figure, guilt swelling inside me more than before.

After a few minutes i'd taken her to my room, making sure i got in with her, holding her closely. She looked exhausted after these past few months and i wanted desperately to see her smile again... But it can wait for tomorrow. I fell asleep with her in my arms , but i thought as i fell asleep 'I promise...we'll get your papa back emily...no matter what '.

(623 words, it's shorter than the other ones but hope you enjoy! Bye guys!